- If you feel your car interior light not really bright then you must try this Automotive LED Lamp
- This Lower Power Lamp is super bright and high quality
- The Automotive LED Lamp is safe, stable and reliable
- Easy to install and long life span Car LED Lamp
- Open lens of the interior dome light and remove original bulbs
- Choose included adapter which similar to original bulbs for replacement
- No polarity, positive and negative electrodes can be connected
- LED number: 9
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Size: 39mm
- With over hours of burn time and its rugged impact resistant design, the impact is sure to be reliable when you need
- This ultra-thin design is as thin as a coin
- With the reasonable price and excellent performance, we are sure you will like this LED lamp
- Super bright and high quality
- And the Universal designed Automotive LED Lamp is suitable to many kinds of cars
- This Car LED Lamp comes with 9 LED bulbs and give you more brilliant light
- And shock resistant, easy to install makes this Automotive LED Lamp is perfect for you to replace your dim interior dome light
- Low power consumption, long life-span makes the LED dome light is perfect for long time illumination
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
- 1 x Double Sharp LED Automotive Lamp