- Durable plastic computer keys , best visual Angle
- 12 digits big subtitles display
- Double memory storage M + M - key
- Dual-supply drive
- Size: 230 x 160 x 45mm/9.05 x 6.3 x 1.77in(L x W x H)
- Display Material: LED Screen
- Max Digits: 12 digits
- Cell Types: Dual power
- Cititon CT-8880L Business Office Solar Calculator, great for office use
- The portable calculator features durable plastic computer keys, best visual Angle
- Made of high quality material, the office solar calculator is durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Solar Power Calculator:
- Nearly every basic calculator has a set of solar panels built into it. Even so, these calculators usually come with a battery inside that actually powers the device. These panels help extend the life of the calculator by slowly recharging the original battery. The manufacturer's intention is to make the calculator last long enough that it gets replaced for a reason other than the battery, often being dropped and broken.
- Use most solar powered calculators like you would any other calculator; direct exposure to light typically doesn't matter.
- Recharge a battery powered calculator by leaving it in a bright location but out of direct sunlight.
- Recognize when you have a true solar calculator. The numbers will fade when the light is blocked and there will often be a noticeable lag between pushing a button and its appearance on a calculator. When using a true solar calculator operate it in a bright location but still out of direct sunlight.
- Clean off the panels occasionally to keep them working well. Dust, dirt and oils from your fingers can cause a significant amount of refraction, and the solar energy is lost. Wipe them off with a paper towel or even the end of a shirt, the plastic covering over the panels will protect them.