- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in the sun visor
- Independent wireless FM headsets protect your privacy
- The handsfree Bluetooth car kit can be checked up and down records of communications with caller ID and quick replay
- LCM caller id number and name in English
- Complete Bluetooth wireless devices
- DSP full duplex calls, the largest independent chip-way de-noising
- Degree of filtering noise, shielding echo
- Built-in high sensitivity microphone and powerful speaker
- Built-in 1600 milliamperes rechargeable lithium-ion battery, up to 168 hours standby time
- The longest talk time up to 11 hours, headset talk time up to 5 hours, last number redial and call waiting to exhale features
- Size: 104 x 55 x 16mm (L x W x H)
- Bluetooth Specification: V2.0
- Signal Transmission Range: 0~10m
- Easy your driving time and free your hands with this wireless Bluetooth car kit, more safe
- The handsfree Bluetooth car kit is compatible with all kinds of cellphones which support Bluetooth function, easy connection
- With the visor clip, it is easy to install the handsfree Bluetooth car kit in your car
- Solar powered Bluetooth car kit, save a lot for you, more environmental, and more convenient to use
- Also, the solar powered Bluetooth car kit can be powered by the car cigarette lighter, for emergency
Size in Detail:
How to Install:
How to Set Up Bluetooth to Work in a Car:
Using Bluetooth in the car can make driving less distracting and phone calls much easier. There are two ways to use Bluetooth in the car. One way is to wire the Bluetooth directly into the radio. This will allow a mute radio feature that is completely hands free. The other method is to use a cigarette lighter adapter. This method will not control the radio but will otherwise work just as nicely
- Purchase a Bluetooth car kit. Choose the totally hands free or adapted plug in model.
- If you choose the adaptor plug in Bluetooth, plug it in to the cigarette lighter and follow the directions for mounting the speaker. Test the system with a few phone calls and installation is complete.
- If you choose the completely hands-free Bluetooth with radio muting option: First, read the directions.
- Next, remove the interior car paneling for access to the radio wires to appropriately connect the blue tooth. This should be outlined for each specific model in the directions.
- Complete the radio wire install and mount the speaker and any other parts that come with your set according to the directions. (DO NOT replace the paneling until the system is tested).
- Test the set with a few phone calls to ensure it works and the microphone is mounted in a good spot. If all is good, replace the paneling that covers the radio wires and clean up. Installation is complete.
- 1 x Solar Powered Bluetooth Device
- 3 x Suction Base Cups
- 1 x Visor Clip
- 1 x USB Charge Cable
- 1 x USB Car Charger
- 1 x User Manual