- This Swing Solar Power Toy is solar energy powered and does not need battery
- Solar Power Toy is gently shaking when sunlight or other light energy source is directed
- Resin Solar Power Toy will give you back your good mood when you look at them
- Put one on your desk, your windowsill or your car and you will be unable to suppress a grin every time it begin to sway
- Place it near light source or sunlight and this female sailor will shaking its body automatically
- It's a perfect gift for both adults and kids
- Material: ABS Resin
- Size: 65 x 70 x 110mm / 2.56 x 2.76 x 4.33in(L x W x H)
- This cute cartoon figure solar power toy is solar energy powered and does not need battery
- Place this lovely doraemon decoration on your desk, window
- This environmentally friendly solar power toy is a perfect gift for both adults and kids
- A most lovely toy for people at all ages as well as a decoration to your house or car
How to Convert a Battery Toy to a Solar Powered Toy:
- With a little guidance and some spare parts, you can convert almost any battery-guzzling plaything into a solar-powered green machine that runs on the pure energy of the sun alone. Your toy will need strong direct lighting to function well, depending on the number and strength of your solar cells, but one solar cell has a longer lifespan than any commercially available battery.
- Consider using several smaller-wattage solar cells and soldering them in series with each other to create enough power, if your toy required relatively high voltage to operate on batteries.
- Plug a solar charge controller in between your solar cells and the toy's battery inputs, to avoid overpowering your toy's circuits and potentially damaging it. Most websites where you can purchase solar cells also have a calculator to help you decide what size solar charge controller to purchase.
- Mount your solar cells to a flat, skyward-facing mounting surface on the top of your toy using the double-sided adhesive tape. The surface could be a flat piece of wood or plastic. Avoid metal or any other material that could potentially overheat in the direct sunlight, which your toy will need to operate. Since your delicate solar cells will be exposed to the elements by necessity, try to avoid abusing them; dirt, debris and rough edges can damage the solar cells.
- Connect the solar cell's output leads to the power inputs in your toy's battery casing, making sure to follow the pre-existing positive-negative guidelines. For maximum aesthetic effect, try threading the power wires from the solar cells through the toy's outer shell---via an antenna hole, for example---before connecting them to the power inputs, to avoid having wires all over the place.
- It can not be washed, please wipe it with a soft cloth lightly
- Suitable for children over six years old
- 1 x Female Sailor Swing Body Solar Power Toy