- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY Super HAD CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 520TVL
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Usable Illumination: 0.5LUX
- Auto Iris Control: DC drive
- Video Compression: H.264 Baseline Profile@Level 2.2
- Video Definition: PAL:352x288(CIF),704x288(2CIF),704x576(D1);
- NTSC: 352x240(CIF),704x240(2CIF),704x480(D1)
- Video Parameters: Brightness, Hue, Contrast, Saturation, Image quality
- Streaming Format: Optional Video Streaming or Audio&Video composite Streaming
- Video Frame Rate: PAL: 1-25frames/second
- NTSC: 1-30frames/second
- Video Compression Bitrates: 16Kbit/S～4Mbit/S
- Audio Input: 1channel,linear input
- Audio Compression: G.726
- Audio Output: 1channel,RCA interface, linear output
- Audio Talk-Back: Built-in Mic
- Supported Protocols: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, IPsec, UPNP, RTP, RTCP
- System Interface: 10M/100M self-adapting Ethernet port,1 RS485 port (supports transparent protocols), WiFi port(802.11b/g wireless network), SD card slot
- Alarm Input: 1 channel on/off input, supporting NO (normally open) or NC (normally close) sense.
- Alarm Output: 1 channel on/off output,120VAC 1A/24VDC 1A
- Input Power Supply: DC 12V,1A
- Maximum Power: Less than 6W
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ +55℃
- Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 85%
- System Requirements: Operation System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x or above
- Size: 133 x 63 x 64mm/5.2 x 2.5 x 2.5in(L x W x H)
- High-density and programmable communication media processor Hi-silicon Hi3510, SOC single chip solution, equipped with two processors, ARM9 and DSP.
- H.264 baseline profile@Level 2.2, realize transmission of High Definition video over low network bandwidth easily.
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 720x480
- Up to 10 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously.
- Built-in Web server enables the use of a standard Web browser for viewing and management.
- Support SD card video/picture storage.
- Support WiFi/802.11b/g wireless network.
- Support remote software upgrade safely function.
- Support dynamic IP address , LAN, Internet (ADSL and Cable Modem).
- Network protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP.
- Support Bi-directional real- time transmission of audio talk-back &broadcast.
- Network self-adapting technology to adjust video frame rate automatically according to the network bandwidth.
- Provide video lost motion detection and sensor alarm functions (Area&Sensitivity can be setted).
- Provide RS485/RS232 serial port with several built-in high-speed domes and decoder protocols, supports transparent protocols.
- Auto-recovery function if exception occurs and auto-connection if the network.
- Support WiFi/802.11b/g wireless network
How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
- Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded
- Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light
Focal Lens important:
- If you're looking for a security camera for the office or warehouse and you want to see as much as you can, you should look for a 2.8 or 4mm lens (provides a wide, somewhat distant view). If you need to observe a limited area, such as an entrance, you should choose an 8mm lense (provides a narrow view and objects are closer). In other words, the smaller the focal length number, the wider the field of view. To get the most flexibility in choosing the best field of view, consider a varifocal lens.
- The varifocal lens is ideal in situations where the security camera surveys a distant point. One can adjust the zoom and focus of these lenses, either manually or automatically. This is sometimes referred to as "manual zoom" lens
- It is analog technology. The CCD camera has a little bit higher resolution than CMOS. The camera also functions better in low light. A CCD
- 1 x WiFi IP H.264 Security CCTV Wireless Network IP 1/3inch Sony CCD Chip 520TV Lines Horizontal Resolution Camera