- Working Charge Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Charge Current: 0.4A
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Compatible with: SONY PS3 Wireless Controller
- Size: 58 x 36 x 5mm / 2.3 x 1.4 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- Dismantle the PS3 wireless controller screw out with the Rechargeable PS3 Controller Battery
- Open the bottom cover of the PS3 wireless controller
- Change PS3 controller battery
- Close the bottom cover then fasten the screw
- When PS3 wireless controller has power off you can use the PS3 Controller Battery
- Insert the USB port on the console or computer, then insert the other end to PS3 wireless controller, the PS3 Controller Battery can prolong the using time of the PS3 wireless controller
- Great PS3 Accessories
- This PS3 Controller Battery is a non-OEM product
- This Rechargeable Battery Packs fit for your SONY PS3 very well. When PS3 wireless controller has power off you can use USB charge cable
- These Rechargeable Battery Packs can prolong the using time of the PS3 wireless controller when you play
- More details for this pack, lightweight and easy to carry with you is one of the features of this PS3 Controller Battery
- With small body design, this pack features light weight and it is convenient for you to take it with you
Size in Detail:
Attention and Maintenance:
- Please carefully read the following manual to use and maintain the PS3 battery and charge line correctly
- Don't expose the PS3 controller to the direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity
- Keep the controller from the liquids
- Don't use it in the case of the inundated or broken
- No drying process by external heat equipment such as microwave oven etc
- Avoid repeat removal and attachment of this product
- Don't twist or pull the charge cable too strongly
- Don't let the cable be soaked with water or scratch with the shears object
- Please stop to use it in the case of over heat
- Do not disassemble
- Do not incinerate
- Do not short terminals
- Do not expose to high temp(60℃)
- Use specified charger only
- Dispose of properly
- Do not puncture
- Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions
- 1 x 1800mAh Replacement Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
How to Check a PS3 Controller's Battery
The Sixaxis Dualshock controller allows gamers to play a PlayStation 3 without using wires or cords. The Dualshock controller powers its infrared technology with a nonremovable rechargeable battery cartridge, allowing you to send command input signals to the PlayStation 3 from across a room. Over time, the Dualshock controller batteries will lose their charge, making wireless use of the controller impossible. You can check the battery's current charge level to determine if you should recharge the battery cartridge.
- Power on the PlayStation 3.
- Press and hold the PlayStation logo button on the controller for two seconds. Note the battery icon that displays in the upper-right corner of the television screen. If it displays one bar on the battery icon, the batteries in the controller should be recharged.
- Connect a USB cable to the USB port located on the controller and on the PlayStation 3 to recharge the battery pack. You can continue to play using the controller while you recharge the battery pack.
How Do I Change the Battery of My PS3 Controller?
PS3 controllers that do not have rechargeable batteries require regular alkaline batteries. One such controller is the Wireless Drum Controller. You will need to change the batteries when your drum controller starts to become sluggish or unresponsive when using the game console. To do this you will require the correct type of alkaline batteries.
- Look on the back of the wireless drum controller and locate the battery cover.
- Remove the battery cover and note the position of the two alkaline batteries. Take the old batteries out of the controller.
- Align the first new battery with the top compartment. The negative terminal of the battery should contact the metal spring on the left. Insert the battery in the compartment.
- Align the second new battery with the bottom compartment. The negative terminal of the battery must contact the spring on the right. Insert the battery in the compartment.
- Secure the battery cover back on the drum controller.
Tips & Warnings
- New batteries have a life of about 300 hours.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries with the PS3 drum controller.