- Compact design, this Power Source Adapter for SONY PSP 2000 3000 offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office
- This SONY PSP Charger is of good quality, convenient to use
- This SONY PSP Charger for SONY PSP 2000 3000 is very easy to use
- This product is small in volume, good-looking exterior and reliable in performance
- This is an essential accessory for PSP
- SONY PSP Charger with 5V voltage, fast charging speed and prolong PSP life
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: SONY PSP 2000 3000
- Voltage: 5V
- Color: Black
- This SONY PSP Charger is compatible with original battery, will not lock
- Compact design, this AC Adapter for SONY PSP 2000 3000 offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office
- This SONY PSP Charger with constant current mode, fast charging speed and prolong battery life
How to Charge a PSP With an AC Adapter
The Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) features hundreds of different games, and with its small size, it can be played virtually anywhere. This portability is enhanced by the fact that the PSP features a rechargeable battery, so it can be used for hours without the need for cables. The PSP must be charged with an AC adapter.
- Plug the AC side (that is, the pin-sized nob with a yellow band on it) of the AC adapter into the PSP.
- Insert the power cord side of the AC adapter into any electrical outlet. The power light on the PSP (that is, the small light on the bottom-right corner of the system) should begin to glow orange, indicating that the system is charging.
- Wait until the power light on the PSP no longer glows orange, then disconnect the AC adapter from the PSP. Charging the PSP with an AC adapter should take a few hours.