- Frequency: 200~10KHz
- Range: 100~150㎡
- Impedance: 600Ω
- Power: 6~14V DC
- Dimension: 7 x 39mm / 0.28 x 1.54in(Dia. x L)
- The noise reduction of this Audio Pick Up is clear
- Antioxidant, service life for this Sound Pick Up is longer
- Wide power supply voltage of this Sound Pick Up
- This Audio Pickup will add audio recording to your existing surveillance system
- With the special design, it is very convenient to carry and use this Audio Pick Up
- You will have great fun with this Sound Pick Up
- This Musical Instruments Clip Bass Guitar Tuner which is very popular in many people is a triumph in engineering and style
- Wide power supply voltage. Antioxidant, service life is longer, made of good material, this device is durable with long time use
- Add audio recording to your existing surveillance system. This Musical Instruments Clip Bass Guitar Tuner which is very popular in many people is a triumph in engineering and style
- The cores of this sound pick up device, with the special design, it is very convenient to carry and use this Audio Pick Up
- With small body design, this sound pick up device is portable and convenient for you to take it and store it
How to Choose an Acoustic Guitar Pickup:
- Consider your guitar needs and budget. Finding the right pickup for your acoustic guitar depends primarily on what your needs are and how much you can afford to spend.
- Some pickups are designed for solo guitar players while other pickups provide you with enough juice to play in a full rock band situation.
- Another consideration is your style of playing. An aggressive rhythmic style has different pickup requirements from a fingerstyle player.
- Consider the sound you are searching for. Acoustic pickups range from authentic reproduction of an acoustic sound to a more electric sound. Finally, consider your budget.
- Become acquainted with the different styles of pickups. Although there are numerous possible pickups from which to choose, there are three categories of pickups for the acoustic guitar.
- Each category has its pros and cons. The three types of pickups are soundhole pickups, soundboard transducers, and under-the-saddle transducers. The under-the-saddle transducer is the most popular.
- Its popularity is because it is invisible so that it doesn't affect the appearance of the guitar, and it reproduces an acoustic sound.
- It senses the immediate vibrations of the strings through the saddle. It It needs to be professionally installed. The soundhole pickup is easy to install and to remove.
- The downside is that soundhole pickups tend to sound like electric guitars. The third type of pickup is soundboard transducer. It produces an authentic acoustic sound by amplifying the sound of the bridge plate.
- The sound quality is similar to an unplugged acoustic tone. The downside is that they are more prone to feedback and sounds muddy in noisy situations.
- Listen to and evaluate the different pickups. Even though there are three styles of acoustic pickups, there is a wide range of quality among the three styles.
- This is because there are many companies making different versions of the pickups. There are different ways to gather information and find the right pickup for you. One way is to visit acoustic guitar stores and try out different style pickups.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. Another source of information is to find out what sort of pickups your favorite acoustic guitar players use.
- This information is often found in guitar magazine interviews and sometimes on the artist's website. A very informative online site is Dougyoungguitar.com. This website will allow you to listen to 56 pickups made by 24 different companies.