- The perfect sound solution upgrade with this midbass speaker
- Give you low distortion and powerful bass at high sound press levels
- Made of high quality, it can not only be used for a long time, but also has the great sound which will cheer you up definitely
- It is the best choice for you who enjoy rocking music or singing alone or with your friends
- Subwoofers Speaker will absorb you in the sound world with fine quality sound
- High quality speaker with the most accurate and precise in-vehicle speaker performance
- Designed to provide high quality sound season after season
- Resonant Frequency: 60Hz
- Frequency: F0-8000Hz
- Sensitivity: 89db
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Rated Power: 80W
- Total Q Data: 0.36Qts
- Voice Ring Diameter: Φ25mm
- Magnetic Ring Diameter: Φ80mm
- Equivalent Volume: Vas
- Vibration Quality: Mmas
- Give you low distortion and powerful bass at high sound press levels, designed to provide high quality sound season after season
- Made of high quality, 4in Subwoofers Speaker can not only be used for a long time, but also has the great sound which will cheer you up definitely
- It is the best choice for you who enjoy rocking music or singing alone or with your friends, Middle Surround Subwoofers Speaker will absorb you in the sound world with fine quality sound
How to Install Car Subwoofer Speakers:
- Choose a subwoofer and speakers that are compatible with your stereo system, and that will put out high enough quality sound for your needs. Also, choose an audio amplifier that will put out enough amperage for the subwoofer that you choose.
- Begin by placing the speakers in their slots. Secure them using bolts or by using zip-ties. Just be sure that the speakers are held tightly in their designed location.
- Run standard audio wiring behind the dash and through the doors from your stereo system to the speakers. Keep the wiring bundled and organized to prevent shorts from forming. Twist and solder the connection and wire the ends.
- Turn on your stereo and test the speakers to make sure that they are working.
- Place the amplifier under a seat, in the glove box or in some other enclosed location. Secure it tightly with screws or zip-ties
- Mount the subwoofer in the trunk of the car
- Run audio and power wiring from the stereo to the amplifier. Then, twist and solder the wire ends
- Run audio wiring from the amplifier to the subwoofer. Again, twist and solder the ends