- Digital clock display
- This mini usb speaker features alarm clock function, choose any music or songs stored in the SD/MMC card or built-in flash memory and set it as the ring
- With SD/MMC card slot, and USB port
- Time power on / off
- Snooze function(keep alarming you until you get up)
- Built-in LAN-IN interface, use as an independent usb computer speaker
- Connect to your MP3, Notebook, MD, CD, etc.
- High-powered mp3 mp4 speaker, ensure the best sound quality
- This mini usb speaker is easy to operate and carry
- SMD Micro power amplifier circuit, provide enough output power
- This mini usb speaker will be your best choice
- MP3 Player: Support built-in flash memory external SD/MMC card
- Output Power: RMS 3W x 2 (THD=10% f=1KHz)
- Size: 85 x 84 x 83mm / 3.3 x 3.3 x 3.3in (L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- Black computer speaker is always popular and suitable for your computer. Elegant control buttons is visible
- This mini usb speaker is easy to operate. You can get the most satisfactory clear sound and perfect bass from such special stereo speakers
- Enjoy rich, perfect sound, and convenient volume controls. Best choice for you
What Should You Look for When Buying Speakers?
- Study the area where the speakers are going to be used. Is it a large space with high ceilings or a smaller area with walls to keep sound contained? Some stores will even allow you to take speakers home to test out in your particular environment. If your store offers that option and you have the time-try it. There's nothing like direct field-testing.
- Decide what the speakers are primarily going to be used for. Are they mostly for playing music that will need to be heard throughout the house and yard or are they going to be utilized more for Surround Sound purposes with a home theater system? Remember, size does not necessarily matter where speaker systems are concerned---particularly in the 21st century. Many smaller "nano" systems can provide rich, high quality sound to almost any size dwelling.
- Know that some places however are just too big for mini systems. In these cases, larger speakers containing sub-woofers (extra-mini speakers within each cabinet) are needed to keep the sound full, rich and flowing throughout a large area. Be cautious however, although you may want the biggest system on the block-remember your neighbors. They might not appreciate your booming bass as much as you do.
- Try to get a feel for a full range of sounds and listen to a few different types of music. Does the sound remain clear throughout a song? Do the higher and lower tones remain crisp and without distortion? If you are iffy about any sounds in the range-move on and try other speakers. Your new set should sound perfect.
- Make sure your speakers come with a decent manufacturer's warranty and find out as much as possible about installation and service after the sale. With today's complicated home entertainment systems, you need to know what you are doing when you leave the store and that someone will be available to answer your questions when you run out of answers.
- 1 x Users Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Speaker