- Power amplifier external design, vertical appearance elegant natural
- Wooden Music Speaker structure, effectively eliminate resonance and boxes of sound
- Subwoofers built-in 5 inches enhanced large diameter subwoofer speakers
- Satellite box, two high frequency design appear lively PV films
- The mediant horn fashionable gray bubble edge, delicate white fiber paper earthquake membrane alto precise sweet
- The Music Speaker antimagnetic design, can follow one's inclinations aleatoric put
- Front volume, treble and bass and the power switch control, power indicator and when adornment
- Gush arenaceous aluminum panel, fashion trendy elegant noble
- Transformer power of ascending to 30W has output power (input), that power MX40W headroom.
- Before using NE5532 ensure high quality driver extremely signal
- Black and silver two kinds of colour configuration, according to individual be fond of and household atmosphere individuality choice
- Input Power: 220V, 50Hz, 40W
- Power Amplifier Output Power: the RMS 8W x 2 + 12W(THD = 10%)
- Power Amplifier SNR: No Less than 85dBA
- Input Interface: Stereo RCA Line Input
- Adjust Forms: bass, treble and main volume knob regulation
- Bass Unit: Antimagnetic, 5 inches paper cone
- Bass Speaker DC Resistance: 4 Ω
- The Mediant Unit: Antimagnetic, 3 inches (Diameter 78mm), DC Resistance 4Ω
- High Pitch Unit: Antimagnetic, the Ball in the Top, DC Resistance 8Ω
- Transformer Output Power: 20W
- Subwoofer Size: 15.7 x 23.5 x 33.4cm/6.2 x 9.3 x 13.1in(W x H x D)
- Speakers Size: 9.1 x 17.2 x 13.9cm/3.6 x 6.8 x 5.5in(W x H x D)
- Speaker Material: Wood
- This is a of EDIFIER E3100 2.1 CH Wooden Music Speaker with smooth surface
- Embedded whole aluminum panel, dynamic engine tuning knobs, full functional regulating lead
- High, bass and the power of the Music Speaker is controlled by switch, and the power indicator can be used as a side rein
- Beautiful and fashionable appearence is very smooth and give you a elegant look
- The Wooden Speaker Box is durable and the has good sound quality
How to Connect HP Multimedia Speakers?
Hewlett-Packard's Multimedia Speaker System is a great addition to your computer setup. The best part about HP's multimedia speaker system is that it consumes very little energy and, as such, does not need to be plugged into an electrical outlet. Instead, the speaker system is powered by one of your computer's USB ports. Follow this guide to learn how to quickly install your HP speakers.
- Take the speakers out of the box. Be careful not cut the speakers' cords.
- Position the speakers in place on your desk or other hard, flat surface.
- String the speakers cords to your computer.
- Insert the green 1/8-inch male connector into the green 1/8-inch female audio port on the back of your desktop. Insert it into the headphone jack if you are using a laptop.
- Insert the black USB connector into a free USB port on the back of your desktop. The USB ports on a laptops are generally found on the side of the machine.
- Press the middle button on the left speaker to turn on the power.
- Twist the middle button on the left speaker clockwise in order to turn the volume up.
- Open an audio file on your computer to test the speakers.
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 2 x Speakers