- Beautiful hand-painted design and bright color adds fashion to these spice jars
- The lid is provided with handle for easy use
- One ladle for each spice jar for your convenient use
- These delicate spice jars store cumin, pepper, salt or other spices
- The design is stunningly elegant, beautiful and best of all practical for everyday use
- Jar Size: 11.8 x 8.5cm/4.7 x 3.4in(H x Dia.)
- Ladle Length: 12.8cm/5.0in
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Yellow
- Made of high quality ceramic material, these spice bottles are easy to clean and harmless to human body
- The spice rack organizers set comes in three spice jars of pretty hand-painted design together with one wooden rack
- With appropriate size design, these spice rack jars provide enough space for your spice
- The simple and practical design of these spice rack jars is planned to use and operate easily and conveniently
- Designed by the handle, these spice rack jars are easy to grip and comfortable to use when you are in a hurry
The Best Spice Jars?
Dealing with spices can be tricky. They are pungent, powdery and often hard to measure and store. Choosing the right type of jar for the right type of spice is essential for proper spice storage and preservation. Choosing the right jar could mean the difference between preserving your spices for a long time or letting them go bad right away.
- Airtight lids for spice jars are lids that have a complete seal that prevents any air or moisture from getting into your spice jar. Airtight jars are useful for anything that is vulnerable to moisture or any spices that are especially pungent. The airtight seal keeps the smell from seeping into your cupboard or pantry. The retailer Crate and Barrel is known for particularly good airtight lid jars.
- Dispensing jars are simply jars that allow you to pour your desired spice without having to unscrew the cap. These jars are usually built with multiple small holes on the top lid and a clasp that flips open when you want to pour some spices out. These jars are great for spices because of the ability to use them directly while cooking without using any other tools.
- These spice jars have a lid that has a metal, plastic or wood clasp to make sure the lid has pressure on the spice jar. Clasp-lid spice jars are usually used for larger amounts of spices to avoid accidents where you may accidentally pour spices on the ground. The lid clasps can take large amounts of pressure, so you can mix spices very easily in these jars.
- These are spice jars that are built with lids designed to be screwed on the top of the jar. They also have a plastic or metal piece in between the lid and the jar that helps keep air out. While not fully airtight, these jars come close. Use screw-lid jars for spices such as ground cinnamon that need to be opened delicately.
How to Remove Solid Spice From Spice Jar?
Over time, spices become hard in spice jars. When you need a specific spice for a recipe and you realize that the remaining spice in the jar is hardened in the bottom of the jar, do not despair. While this solid spice may not be of optimal freshness and flavor, you can still use it in a pinch. Use a butter knife to loosen it, remove it from the jar and then break it up with a coffee grinder before adding it to your recipe.
- Insert the butter knife into the jar to loosen the hardened spice from the jar. It is not necessary to break up the spice completely; you only need to loosen it sufficiently so you can remove it from the jar.
- Pour the solid spice chunks into the small bowl.
- Place the hardened spice into the grinder. Start the grinder and pulse it several times to process the spices. Check the spices in the grinder and continue grinding if they are still solid.
- Pour the ground spices back into the original container after grinding and seal the container tightly.
- Grinder MillBreak-Day.Com/Grinder-Mill
- Buy Grinder Mill From China Reliable Supplier. Contact Online!
Tips & Warnings
- If possible, use a coffee grinder that is dedicated to grinding spices only. Using a coffee grinder that is also used for grinding coffee beans will add coffee bean remnants to the spices. If you do not have a grinder dedicated only for spices, use a pastry brush to clean out the inside of the grinder before using it for grinding the hardened spices.
- 1 x Bright Kitchen Hand-Painted Ceramic Spice Jars Rack Set