- Material: Silver
- Pendant Size I: 23 x 13mm/0.9 x 0.5in(H x W)
- Pendant Size II: 31 x 16mm/1.2 x 0.6in(H x W)
- Pendant Size III: 38 x 19mm/1.5 x 0.7in(H x W)
- Uique style designed Silver Necklace will make you sparkle
- Made of high quality material, the Silver Necklace will be a companion to you for a long time
- Perfect as a gift for your sweetheart, friend or family members as well
- You will be more charming with this fashion Pendant Necklace
- The necklace is lightweight and easy to take off
How to Clean Sterling Silver Jewelery
Sterling silver is composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. Pure silver is a very soft metal and not very durable; adding copper to silver to make sterling silver creates a hard, durable metal. Even with the durability of sterling silver, it can become tarnished and dirty. Salt and chlorine are two culprits that can have a negative effect on your sterling silver jewelry. To get your sterling pieces looking new again, use one of these home remedies.
- Polish your jewelry to remove as much of the tarnish as you can.
- Line the inside of a bowl with aluminum foil. Add 1 cup hot water and 1 tablespoon powdered, non-bleach laundry detergent. Mix well.
- Place your tarnished sterling silver jewelry in the detergent solution and let it soak for a few minutes. Powdered laundry detergent contains boric acid which will loosen the tarnish and attach to the aluminum foil.
- Rinse well with warm water, and allow the jewelry to air dry.
- Dirt and Residue
- Rub the jewelry with the polishing cloth to remove as much dirt as possible.
- Mix 1 teaspoon dish detergent with 1 cup water in a bowl. Place the jewelry in the dish detergent solution.
- Soak the jewelry overnight. The detergent will remove dirt and residue trapped in hidden areas of your jewelry that you can't reach with a polishing cloth. If any dirt or residue remains on your jewelry, gently scrub the piece with a soft toothbrush. Rinse well with warm water and let the jewelry air dry.