- The delicate design makes the outdoor garden decor so cute, which you will love them
- Unique corn couple design of the wind chimes makes them into fine works of art
- Pause at the end of a busy day, to appreciate the little blessing in your lives
- Outdoor garden decor can be used as a good decoration for your room
- Outdoor garden decor statues are quite popular with people
- The set has 2 statues
- Material: Resin
- Size: 14 x 15 x 5cm/5.5 x 5.9 x 2.0in(H x W x L)
- This outdoor garden decor statues feature unique corn couple style
- These beautiful design of these outdoor garden decor can help your to relax yourself
- A quality made home garden statues will produce the superior quality tones season after season
How to Create a Unique Home Garden Decor:
- For unique home garden decor, choose flowers, statues and accessories that express your personality.
- Early 20th-century gardener Alfred Austin once wrote, "Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are." More than a century later, Austin's observation is still relevant: The key to unique home garden decor is personalization. Your garden is a perfect place to express your creative side, using color, texture and accessories to create an environment that's uniquely your own. Approach the site as an extension of your home, or choose to create a special garden retreat that lets visitors know they've entered a different world -- your world -- when they step into your garden.
- Decide your garden decor theme or themes. Invite your children, grandchildren or other family members to choose a garden section to personalize. If family members are unable to participate, choose a theme for them that expresses their special interests or hobbies.
- Spread a 6-inch layer of mulch at least 48 inches wide wherever you choose to create a garden path. This will allow you to move yourself and your garden cart or wheelbarrow easily through your garden as your plants grow up and out.
- Plant flowers -- annuals and perennials -- to which you have an immediate, positive sensory reaction. Isolate highly fragrant plants in different parts of the garden so that they won't compete with each other. Leave enough space to allow for your plantings' height and breadth when they're mature.
- Scatter personal mementos in surprising places to lend visual interest where visitors least expect it. These could include a scarecrow dressed in an outfit that was a favorite of one of your children; a shepherd's hook on which dangles some old favorite toys or hats; or some old shoes filled with garden soil and sprouting bits of scented herbs.
- Have a piece of flag fabric silk-screened using your family herald or crest. Display the flag on a pole at your garden gateway.
- Place large rocks throughout your garden. Chisel the names of your family members into each rock.