- This CD storage box is ideal for organizing CDs or DVDs
- The CD storage box is dust-proof, can prevent dust into it
- You can handle it like the cardboard box
- Label the name of the CD or DVD in the box to find it directly
- Small enough, it is for home, office or car
- The CD storage box could be a decoration at home or in the office
- Size: 15 x 14.4 x 6.1cm/5.9 x 5.7 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- Color: Green & White
- Material: Plastic
- CD storage box with bright color will make you feel good when looking at it
- You can write the name of the CD inside of the box to find the CD directly
- Made of high quality material, the rectangle storage box is durable and reliable for long time use
- With this CD storage box, Horizontal or vertical placement could be accepted
How to Store CD & DVD Disks:
A CD or DVD is worthless if the data side of the disc has nothing but scratches and dirt all over it. The CD or DVD drive being used to read the laser won't be able to access the data, essentially making the disc itself a brand new drink coaster. This happens when CDs and DVDs are not stored properly. How to properly store CDs and DVDs seems like common sense, but it is ultimately important to make sure your important data isn't lost.
- Buy a CD/DVD storage book. These are high-quality, durable books that have clear plastic sleeves designed to hold CDs and DVDs. The front of each sleeve is clear so you can see the writing on the label side of the disc, and the side of the case that rubs against the data side of the disc is made of soft material to prevent scratches.
- Buy jewel cases--the hard plastic cases that professionally manufactured CDs come in when you buy them in stores. You can buy blank cases at stores like Best Buy in packages of 10, 20 and even 100, so you'll have somewhere to store the discs you've made yourself.
- Buy plastic DVD cases. Any major electronics retailer sells blank versions of the hard plastic cases that professionally manufactured DVDs come in. These cases even have a clear plastic cover perfect for storing your own custom made cover art.
- Keep discs away from heat. If you've ever wondered why the CDs you keep in your car don't seem to last as long as those you keep in your house, the simple answer is the heat is literally destroying them. If moisture from excessive heat gets between the clear plastic layer on the data side of the disc and the actual data layer, the disc is effectively ruined.
- 1 x Mini Rectangle Plastic CD Storage Box