- Offers security for your expensive tools and supplies
- Durable construction for improved strength, security and safety
- Extra large capacity tool box
- Unique design can be padlocked for security
- Tool box with full weather stripping resist moisture and dust
- The tool box / storage chest is ideal for garages, workshops, outbuildings, revs, and trailers
- Tool box also makes a great accessory for trucks, Jeeps and more
- Color: Yellow & Black
- Material: ABS Engineering Plastic
- Bright color makes it eye-catching
Tool Storage Options:
Basic Storage: Tool Shed and Tool Box
- Your basic tool storage options are a tool shed or part of your garage and a tool box or chest. The type of storage you should use depends on what tools you are storing. If all you have is a screwdriver set, a hammer and a some ratchets, a tool shed is unnecessary.
- Use a tool shed to store large tools, such as power tools and carpentry tools. Inside the shed, you might want to save a little space for a tool box or two. In the tool box, you can store all of your commonly used tools, such as screwdrivers, hammers, levels and tape measures. If you use a shed, organize your large tools so they are easy to find. Keep yard tools, such as rakes, shovels and lawnmowers, in the same area. Power tools such as saws and sanders should be kept together. Store the tool box in an area that can be easily accessed (so if you have a small project, you can simply grab the tool box and go).
- If you do not have a lot of large tools, you probably will need only a tool box or two. These can be stored in the basement, the garage or a closet. A basic tool box has a small shelf that can be removed and a large, empty area beneath it. The downside to basic tool boxes is that the tools get tossed into the box and you might still have to rummage through it to find the right tool. If you want to keep your tools better organized, try a tool chest. Tool chests are about the size of a small cabinet. They have multiple drawers that open, and you can put various tools in each drawer. For instance, one drawer could contain your screwdrivers while another can hold your ratchets.
- You can find these tool storage options at your local hardware store or on the Internet. The key to any storage option is to make sure it is the right fit to help you keep all of your tools readily available for use.
- 1 x Portable Professional ABS Plastic Storage Tool Box Case