- This straw shoulder bag has bead design on the handle
- This straw shoulder bag has fine details at outside and inside
- It is big enough for your items wherever you go
- This women shoulder bag is soft and comfortable to touch
- You can wear this large shoulder bag for many occasions
- Zipper closure keeps items safe
- This bag is made of high-quality materials
- You can feel a smell of the nature
- This straw shoulder bag can show your outstanding taste
- Just enjoy the beauty and convenience it brings to you
- Material: Maize Peel
- Size: 26 x 14cm/10.2 x 5.5in(H x T)
- Upper Width: 48cm/18.9in
- Bottom Width: 28cm/11.0in
- Handle Height: 30cm/11.8in
- This straw shoulder bag has bead design on the handle and has fine details at outside and inside
- This women shoulder bag is soft and comfortable to touch, and big enough for your items wherever you go
- With special design, this straw shoulder bag will surely make you eye-catching and attractive in the crowd
- You will be closer to the nature and have cool summer time with this straw shoulder bag
Size in Detail:
How to Organize a Shoulder Bag?
- Decide what size bag you really need. You may need to carry only keys, a wallet and a cell phone. Others may need a larger bag to accommodate a bottle of water, a hair brush, cosmetic case, mp3 player or camera.
- Select a shoulder bag with several compartments. Put the items you use multiple times daily (car keys, for instance) in one pocket that is easily accessible. Put items you use only occasionally (like a subway map) in another pocket.
- If your bag has built-in "sleeve organizers" in the lining, use them for your larger items such as sunglasses and pens.
- Never keep your wallet in an external pocket or near the top of an unclasped bag. Instead, keep it in a pocket that has its own zipper, and wear your bag in a fashion that keeps that pocket close to your body.
- Keep your camera, cell phone and other electronic devices with sensitive screens in a place free from keys and other hard metal objects, which could damage them. It's best to keep each of those items in its own protective case.
How to Buy a Shoulder Bag?
- Determine how much money you wish to spend on a shoulder bag. You can spend as little as $10 up to several hundred dollars. Some shoulder bags, made of very expensive materials by elite designers, can even cost thousands of dollars. Set your budget first to make your shopping easier.
- Choose a color, material and overall design for your shoulder bag. Select a bag in a color that matches or compliments your wardrobe, as well as a material that works for you. You may choose to purchase a shoulder bag in leather, suede, microfiber, cotton or canvas. In addition, pick a bag that fits in well with your overall style.
- Think about the size of bag that you would like to have. You need to make sure that your shoulder bag will hold all of the items that you need to carry. However, you don't want your shoulder bag to be too large, overpowering for your body or too heavy to carry comfortably.
- Examine the shoulder bag's workmanship. Check the zipper or closure to make sure that it operates properly. Look for durable and neat stitching on the bag. Also, examine the lining of the shoulder bag to check for high-quality materials, such as silk. Finally, make sure that the shoulder straps attach firmly to the body of the bag.
- Consider strap length and strap style. Choose a shoulder bag that falls comfortably along your body when you put the straps over your shoulder. Many shoulder bags have straps with buckles or other adjusters, which allow you to change the strap length to best suit you. Also, consider if you wish to purchase a shoulder bag with one or two shoulder straps.
- Try on the shoulder bag and see if it's easy and convenient to use. If you have to struggle to open the bag, it won't be handy when you need something out of your bag in a hurry.
- 1 x Women Bead Large Capacity Straw Shoulder Bag