- This crocodile stuffed plush toy incredibly huge
- Stuffed plush toy gives you a feeling of comfort and companionship
- Whether you give this soft plush toy animal to your child or show your youthful nature with one for yourself, this plush toy will inspire
- In any special day, surprise your kids with this huge crocodile stuffed plush toy, give him or her a wonderful memory
- Also a great gift for anyone you care
- This plush toy makes a great gift for all loved ones age six or older
- Perfect as a gift for just about any occasion
- Size: 165cm / 64.96in(L)
- Material: Short Plush & PP cotton
- This plush toy makes a great gift for all loved ones age six or older. Perfect as a gift for just about any occasion
- Whether you give this soft plush animal to your child or show your youthful nature with this plush toy for yourself, this plush toy will inspire you
- This Stuffed plush toy is small and very soft, these are perfect toys for everyone
How to Clean a Plush Doll?
Plush dolls are played with by children every day and are dragged on the floor, tossed around with house pets, and then put into the child's mouth. Plush dolls can be perceived as difficult to clean, which means they may be forgotten and become very dirty. Stuffed plush dolls, especially those that may enter the mouth, should be washed once weekly or on an as-needed basis. Look at the label to be certain the plush doll is washable.
- Clean a plush doll as soon as a spill occurs by shaking the plush doll vigorously to remove as much of the liquid as possible. Use a clean, wet sponge to dab at the plush doll to dilute and remove as much of the stain as possible. Finish with an alcohol wipe after testing it on the bottom of the doll to check for colorfastness. Solid stains can be treated immediately with alcohol wipes; if it is a stubborn stain set it aside for washing.
- Check the label for washing instructions. If hand or machine washing is appropriate, open a seam on the bottom of the doll where it normally sits when placed upright.
- Remove the stuffing through the opened seam and set it aside to re-stuff it later. Take the opportunity to wash several plush toys at one time, keeping the stuffing for each doll separate from the others.
- Place the plush dolls loosely in a pillowcase and tie the pillowcase off at the end. Remove clothing from the doll and hand wash it as gently as possible. Allow it to air-dry.
- Wash the pillowcase filled with plush dolls by itself on the gentle cycle in mild detergent in cold water.
- Dry the filled pillowcase in the clothes dryer by itself on the gentle cycle on the lowest heat setting.
- Replace the stuffing in each doll, taking care to push it in carefully so that it fills the plush doll out evenly. Sew the seam.
Tips & Warning
- Hand wash the doll if it appears to need gentle treatment before trying to machine wash it.
- Use all-purpose cleaner and a very soft brush to clean stubborn stains.
- Check the plush doll for plastic or metal joints or supports before washing.
- If the plush doll is damaged while washing replace it with one that is machine washable.
- 1 x Unique Huge Crocodile Stuffed Plush Toy