- Off-the-shoulder design of this print T Shirt makes you chic and attractive
- This comfortable print T Shirt has short sleeve appeal and instant style
- This print T Shirt can match with a variety of clothing
- This women T shirt will become a staple in your wardrobe
- It is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- One size fits most
- Show your own elegant style with unique off-the-shoulder design women T-shirt
- Made of high quality material, this women T-shirt will make you feel more comfortable
- Keep you both cool and fashion with this unique women T-shirt
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Dress up a Women's T shirt
Women's t shirts are a staple in many wardrobes. T shirts are comfortable and cool in the summer. If you are graduating from college you may only have t shirts in your wardrobe. T shirts travel well but you may need to transition your look into evening. Dress up women's t shirts to look professional and chic while saving money by reusing what you already have in your closet.
- Keep it simple. Look for a basic women's t shirt. The best t shirts to dress up are a solid color without graphics. Look for a neutral color such as white, black or chocolate brown. Make sure that your t shirt fits you; longer tshirts can even act as a minidress when worn over leggings.
- Layer the women's t shirt. Use the t shirt under a fitted jacket or cropped cardigan. For a funky, elegant look wear a camisole under your t shirt for more color. Vests are coming back into style and can be an easy way to dress up a t shirt. A t shirt under a blazer balances a youthful look with a professional air. You can even wear a t shirt with a skirt if your outfit is accessorized properly.
- Add accessories. Long necklaces add interest to a t shirt. Gold chains will make your shirt seem elegant. A triple strand turquoise necklace gives a pop of color while using a natural element. Wear oversized chandelier earrings to look chic and modern so your choice of shirt blends into the background. Dress up your t shirt for winter with a scarf. Organza scarves can even be worn in the summer. Carry an oversized bag that will make you look fashion forward even when using wardrobe staples.
- Belt it. Belts give an ordinary t shirt wow factor. Use a slim black belt for a vintage air or a thick leather belt for a rustic outfit. Belt around your waist or at your hipline depending on what you think looks best with your body type.
- Buy a wild pair of shoes. T shirts and jeans can seem bland and casual. Wear your outfit with high heels. A pointed toe may seem more fashion forward. Add a splash of color to your outfit with a bright yellow or zebra print shoe.
- Focus on hair and makeup. T-shirts don't have to look sloppy. Pull together your entire look with a dramatic eyeshadow or lip color. This makes you seem put together instead of looking like you are going for comfort. Elaborate or well kept hairstyles add an elegant air to the simplest outfit.