- It is a beautiful table cloth
- This bright graphic flower art transfer captures all of the warmth and welcome of a summer sunrise in your home
- This elegant cotton square tablecloth utilizes the latest state-of-the-art technology to put an end to stains on your tablecloth
- By purchasing this Embroidered Square Tablecloth you are not only acquiring a beautiful home accessory, but sure to help you create the perfect ambiance
- It creates a welcoming table at any meal
- It can be washed by hand or washing machine
- Material: Cotton Cloth
- Size: 220 x 150cm/86.61 x 59.06in(L x W)
- This kitchen square tablecloth is made of high quality material that will add a simplicity sheen to your table presentation
- Its fashionable and beautiful characters make it easily to blend with almost any contemporary decor
- With embroidered design, this Embroidered Square Tablecloth captures the exuberant style
- The range of colors is great for all seasons and occasions, and each embroidered square tablecloth features a finished hem for durability
How to Choose a Tablecloth?
A tablecloth can transform a plain and boring table into whatever you want it to look like. You can find one for every holiday and every special occasion and they can quickly be interchanged. Tablecloths are also fabulous for covering up a table that has surface damage but is in great physical condition. Here are some things to consider next time you are buying your next tablecloth.
- Decide what size you need. Measure the length and width of the table, then add a few inches. You don't want the tablecloth to reach the end and not hang down over the edges. Before you buy the tablecloth, make sure to read the packaging and make sure you are buying the correct size for your table.
- Buy the tablecloth that works with the shape of your table. Tablecloths are made in specific shapes, depending on the form of the table. Whether your table is square, rectangle, circle or odd-shaped, only get the tablecloth that matches the shape of your table. If you mix and match shapes, it will look odd and messy.
- Pick the color or pattern that you want. If you leave a tablecloth on your table year round, make sure that it matches the colors in the rest of the room. For holidays or special occasions, it doesn't have to match, but it does at least have to compliment the room. You can find tablecloths with patterns of Christmas trees, stripes, birthday cakes, flowers or any other pattern that you would like. Tablecloths also come in every solid color that you can think of.
- Decide on the fabric that you want. Most tablecloths are made from cloth, lace or vinyl. Cloth tablecloths are great for any occasion and for whatever the look of your room is. Lace tablecloths look beautiful, but are very delicate. People may accidentally pull on them and might end up ruining them. Vinyl tablecloths a great for picnics and for children's parties. They can be wiped down in minutes. Just choose the fabric based on what your use for the tablecloth will be.
How to Buy Cheap Tablecloths?
Tablecloths can add a bright and cheerful aspect to a room, complementing its decor. They can also hide flaws on a table, such as a burn mark or a stain. Store-bought tablecloths can sometimes be expensive, and many people--especially those with small children--prefer not to spend a great deal of money on something that likely won't last very long. Even if you don't sew, you can make your own tablecloth inexpensively, or you can find a cheap one if you know where to look.
- Scout around at yard sales. Often people try to sell items like tablecloths and other accessories after redecorating their homes. Community and church yard sales are especially good venues for cheap tablecloths. If you feel a tablecloth at a yard sale is too expensive, try some polite haggling. Often people will sell their yard sale items for much less than they're marked.
- Shop your local thrift stores, where you'll often find cheap tablecloths in abundance.
- Ask friends or family members who are redecorating their homes to sell or give you their old tablecloths. Many people have more than a few tablecloths that they don't use anymore because they don't match existing decor.
- 1 x Cotton Cloth Embroider Tablecloth