- CPU: Marvell PXA166
- Panel Resolution: 800 x 480
- CPU Speed: 800MHz
- Memory: DDR256MB
- Hard Drive: 2GB NAND FLASH
- OS: Android 2.2
- GPS: NXP GNS7560
- Display: 7inch TFT LCD( Touch Panel)
- LAN: NO
- 3G: External 3G
- WIFI: Marvell 8688 802.11b/g
- Webcam: 30 Million Pixels, support video chatting
- Cart Port: TF /MINI SD Card
- Sound Effect: Eternal Microphone, 3.5mm Earphone
- Battery Capacity: 4800mAh
- Work Time: Advanced power management,5-6HRS
- Power Adapter: 12V DC Output, 2A
- Digital Photo Frame: Support JPG.PNG.TIFF
- Audio: Support MP3,WMA,MP2,MIDI,AAC,WAV,PCM format Audio play
- Video: AVI, RM, RMVB,MPEG4,FIV
- USB Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Size: 205.4 x 110.92 x 14mm/8.0 x 4.3 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- Support GPS function
- The touch screen Android 2.2 GPS tablet features WiFi and 3G connectivity
- 4800MHA battery ensures the long time standby of the touch screen 7inch tablet
- The Android 2.2 GPS tablet adopts Google Android 2.2 System Operation to increase two to five times as fast as previous versions
- The touch screen Android 2.2 GPS tablet is compatible with many audio and video formats
- Mouse & Touch Pad Built-in touch pad,support USB Mouse
- USB Port USB2.0, High-speed USB OTG
- The touch screen 7 inch tablet PC features WiFi and 3G connectivity, more convenient network connecting
- The touch screen Android 2.2 GPS tablet is compatible with many audio and video formats, multifunctional
- With GPS function, the mini tablet PC can easily help to point your way home
Size in Detail:
How Does the Tablet Work:
- Apply a Stimulus: Tablet PC's are best thought of as touch-screen PC's. Touch screens begin operation as soon as a stimulus is applied. Generally, touch screens can operate with the use of any stimulus, but some have specific stimuli. In the case of tablet PC's, this stimulus is generally a stylus pen.
- Change Electrical Field: Conductive and resistive metal plates, in the screen, act together to process where on the screen you touched. The plates each have a respective electrical field running through them. When pressure is applied, the plates meet in the exact same spot, and the electrical field alters. The computer recognizes this change in the electrical field as the beginning of an action and immediately starts processing the event.
- Determine Coordinates: The alteration of the electrical field, allows the computer processor to determine the coordinates of your touch. This allows the computer to know the exact location on the screen that you put your stylus. This is what causes the computer to select the proper file, or open the proper application, or even put your handwriting in the correct field.
- Translate Information: Once the computer has the coordinates of your touch, a special driver translates the impulse into something the computer's processor can understand. This is very similar in action to what happens when you click your mouse, or keyboard. You can add a keyboard to your tablet PC if you desire, and even add a mouse, though this does somewhat defeat the purpose of a touch-screen. Some people prefer to treat tablet PC's as standard PC's, and only use the touch screen when doing things like drawing, or writing quick notes.
- Complete the Action: The computer processes the translated information, and acts accordingly, whether it be a click, a slide, or writing. The entire process happens in a fraction of a second, allowing you to do multiple actions at once. For instance, double-clicking an application to open it, can be done with the speed and precision of using a standard mouse. The computer process both clicks independently, and is able to recognize the intent of the user.
- Hand Writing: The hand writing recognition feature of tablet PC's functions by converting the hand writing into an image. The computer logs this image, and then analyzes it. Any future writing is converted into an image, and checked against all the other images that have been stored and analyzed. This allows the computer to recognize what you are writing, for when it converts your hand writing into type
How to Choose Tablet PC:
- Choose the form that best suits your need or working environment. There are three different forms of tablet PC to choose from and each has its own advantages and disadvantages
- Slate models are tablet PCs without dedicated keyboard. User inputs rely on handwriting recognition using the digitizer, touching the screen with your fingers or stylus. An external keyboard can be attached via wireless or USB connection if necessary
- Convertible models are tablet PCs that look like notebook computers with attached keyboard. The swivel hinge allows the screen to rotate 180 degrees and fold flat on top of the keyboard. It is usually heavier and larger than the slate models. It is also the most popular models today
- Hybrid models are tablet PCs that share the features of slate and convertible models. It uses a detachable keyboard which works like a convertible when attached. Although this model might become popular in the future, there are only few who make hybrid models today
- Choose the processor with enough speed and performance that can meet your needs. Take note that the number of options you have in terms of processor specs depends on the form of tablet PC that you chose. Since convertibles are the most popular, it has the widest range of processor options among the three forms.
- In terms of operating system, go with Microsoft Windows Tablet PC Edition (XP or Vista) since it is the operating system most tablet PCs used. Before getting an operating system other than Windows, ask the question and make your own research just to be sure it will work
- The battery life should at least last up to 4 hours since most of the time you will be working away from your table. This is very important especially if you plan to use the tablet PC in meetings
- No matter what kind of computer you use, memory (RAM) always plays an important role in its overall performance. The tablet PC that you will choose should have a minimum of 2GB, and more is better. Some tablet PC can be customized up to 8GB but it is not practical unless you have a more powerful processor than dual core
- If you have the option to choose between mechanical storage (Hard Disk Drive or HDD) and solid state drive (SSD), it is always better to go with solid state since it is quieter and requires less power to operate which can prolong battery life. Although it is more expensive, it is more reliable and lighter in weight compared to HDD which suits best on your tablet PC.
- Connectivity is as important as mobility. Choose the tablet PC that provides more connectivity which basically includes Wi-Fi or wireless connection, USB port, Video Output port, Bluetooth, and optical drive. You should get all the connectivity that a laptop has as much as possible
Tablet in Daily Life:
- 1 x Tablet
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Clip
- 1 x User Manual