- With rubber top plate, easy to pull out but not easy to drop
- With color texture to bring artistic shape and to make the surface rough so that it is not easy to ship when gyrates
- Telecommunication Tool Kit is a must have for your daily use
- Precision Telecommunication Tool is made of the high-quality zinc base alloy
- With different kinds of tool bits, Precision Telecommunication Tool is convenient to replace and is versatile
- Open the top plate before you use it
- There are different kinds of tool bits, you may install according to your needs
- The screw fixes the tool bit, effectively prevent the tool bit from rotating
- Size: 95 x 15mm / 3.7 x 0.6in(L x Dia.)
- This is a Rubber Top Zinc Alloy Precision Telecommunication Tool, with color texture to bring artistic shape and to make the surface rough so that it is not easy to ship when gyrates
- There are different kinds of tool bits, you may install according to your needs, very easy to use
- The screw fixes the tool bit, effectively prevent the tool bit from rotating, the insulating material used is impact resistant and flame retardant
- Best Telecommunication Tool provide precision and reach, while the Rubber Top Zinc Alloy with soft cushion grips ensure greater comfort
- This Best Telecommunication Tool has the most frequently used tools for telecom install and maintenance
How to Buy a Screwdriver Set?
A quality screwdriver set is an basic part of anyone's toolbox. But with such a wide array of screwdriver types and styles, it can be difficult to find the set that's right for you.
- Evaluate your needs before you go shopping. Think about the types of projects you typically have and the type of screwdrivers you'll need.
- Visit your local hardware store and talk to an associate who works in the hand tools section. They work around screwdrivers everyday and will be able to give you useful information and recommendations.
- Make sure the screwdriver set you purchase has both slotted and Phillips screwdrivers. Slotted screwdrivers have a straight tip, while Phillips have a pointed, cross-head tip. There are also hex, square and Torx screwdrivers, which are used for more specific functions. If you have a need for those types of screwdrivers, make sure they're included in the set you buy.
- Select a set that includes screwdrivers of various lengths and sizes so you'll have exactly what you need for your projects.
- Choose a set with screwdrivers that are made of high quality materials. Although nickel-chrome finishes are good, a combined chrome and steel finish will extend the life of the screwdrivers and make them more durable. A coat of cobalt prevents rust. The handles should be made of a sturdy plastic or rubber.
- Find out whether or not the screwdriver set you want comes with a warranty that guarantees the quality and workmanship of the tools.
- 1 x Rubber Top Zinc Alloy Precision Telecommunication Tools