- Feature with unique round neck design, this women thermal underwear set can make you more beautiful
- High quality round neck thermal underwear set
- Stylish round neck thermal underwear set comes in two pieces set-top and bottom
- The textiles meet the human-ecological requirements of the standard with direct contact to skin
- Soft and breathable
- High quality long sleeve ladies thermal underwear set
- Unique construction uses its thermal barrier to protect your body against the coldest temperatures
- Specail design moulds you perfect body measurements
- Soft, feminine stretchy detailing accents neckline and sleeves
- This round neck thermal underwear is perfect for underneath any clothing
- Material: Cotton & Wool & Bamboo Charcoal Fiber
- Black color long sleeve thermal underwear set. Round neck design to the long sleeve thermal underwear set
- High quality long sleeve thermal underwear set. You will be more stylish with this long sleeve thermal underwear set
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Buy Thermal Underwear?
What you put against your skin has a lot to do with your comfort and safety in the wilderness. Buy wisely
- Determine what thickness or "weight" to buy, depending on conditions and activity: the colder the temperature and the less activity you'll be engaged in, the thicker the underwear
- Look for "wicking" underwear - material that spreads out moisture and dries quickly
- Ask about odor retention. Older materials such as polypropylene tend to get stinky; several newer materials hardly retain any odor
- Find materials that are easy to care for - that is, those that are machine-washable and, preferably, machine-dryable
How Does Thermal Underwear Work?
- When to Wear Thermal Underwear: Thermal underwear--the long sleeved thin, waffled weave shirt and pants worn under regular clothes--is very effective in keeping people comfortable in cool and cold weather. It is popular for people who spend a good amount of time working or playing outside in cold weather and prevents them from having to wear a heavy coat that could restrict movement
- How Thermal Underwear Keeps You Warm: Thermal underwear adds two more layers of clothing to the wearer's normal wardrobe. As it is made up from two-ply fabric, it traps more body heat than a single layer of clothing could. This extra body heat insulates against cold air and prevents heat loss. When worn under regular clothes, thermal underwear can keep a person warm for many hours in a cold environment. Heavy cotton or wool thermal underwear should be worn in very cold weather
- How Some Thermal Underwear is Designed to Keep You Dry: Thermal underwear that is made of polypropylene fabric retains more heat than other fabrics and is better for active people who do sports or work outside. In addition to holding a good amount of heat, it also works to keep sweat away from the skin. This type of thermal underwear "breathes," which retards body odor. It keeps the wearer dry and warm by wicking moisture away from the skin. In the same way a candlewick will pull oil from a lamp and up the fabric to be lit and burned, the fibers in the fabric absorb the moisture on the skin and pull it away from the body. This prevents the wearer from becoming cold, soggy, and frozen
How to Compare Thermal Underwear?
- Comfort: When comparing thermal underwear, consider what type of fabric and material such as cotton, polyester, flannel, wool or silk best fits the user's needs. In addition, since long johns are available in various styles such as knitted or smooth textures as well as lengths and sizes such as ankle length or knee-length, it is important to compare which is the most comfortable for each individual
- Warmth: An individual who plans on spending time outdoors in cold weather may benefit more from long underwear made from durable material such as wool. However, individuals who are staying indoors may benefit more from lighter fabrics such as cotton. However, according to hisroom.com, silk long underwear retains more body heat that cotton or flannel long underwear
- Price: To ensure choosing a quality product at the best possible prices, surfing the websites of various thermal underwear manufacturers or reading reviews on Amazon.com can provide significant insights while comparing costs, wearability and warmth
- 1 x Warm Women Round Neck Long Sleeve Thermal Underwear Set