- Women Sexy Thong With the ruffle side, V front and hot T-back design
- This sexy lace transparent bowknot pattern Women Thong is solid mesh V front insert design
- Natural and beautiful design, make it soft and smoothness to wear and touch
- This Sexy Thong has good air permeability and moisture absorption
- Featuring high quality material, this Sexy Thong is durable and comfortable for your daily wearing
- It is washable by hand, quite convenient and easy for you to clean it
- Lace transparent bowknot pattern women Sexy Thong is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
- Free size fits most people
- Material: Lace
- The full-scale look with the solid mesh V front insert of the Perfect Thong
- The compact design with the good air permeability of the Lace Thong
- The transparent lace front adds mystery and gets more attraction from opposite sex
How to Measure Your Underwear Size:
How to Wash:
- The women Sexy Thong should be changed, washed immediately in every day
- Be sure to avoid letting it stay overnight without washing, otherwise, the bacteria increased easily and increases the difficulty of the cleaning
- The detergent is must the soap water and container is appropriative
- The underwear in must need washing gently by hands and clean it with clear water
- Neutral detergent for soaking and do not use washing machine dehydration
- Underwear washed must avoid direct exposure, keep hat unfolded and be sure to avoid hang dry in shade
How to Fit a Thong:
Getting the right size is essential when buying a thong, since the scandalously small amount of fabric used to make one generally means they don't quite fit the same as a normal pair of underwear. If you're new to the sexy world of thongs, you should get the advice of a knowledgeable salesperson and try a few different sizes out before you decide which is the right one to buy.
- Assume that the thong that will fit you right will generally be the same size as the standard underwear you wear. Underwear usually comes in generalized sizes (small, medium, large) and thongs are no different. However, some wearers report that the thong that fits most comfortably is a size larger than their normal underwear.
- Expect that different fabrics will each fit slightly differently. Synthetic fabrics such as lycra generally stretch more than natural fabrics like cotton.
- Allow for the extra bulk that comes with the try-on policies in most intimate apparel stores. Most often, you will only be allowed to try on a thong over your regular underwear. If you plan ahead, you can wear a pair of snug panties to minimize the difference.
- Err on the side of caution if you're in doubt, and buy a pair that's a little larger rather than a little smaller. Because there isn't much material to a thong, you won't have to worry about loose hanging fabric over the buttocks if you buy one that's slightly bigger than normal.
- Try on several different thong styles in a couple different sizes. Good old-fashioned trial and error is the best way to find the thong that fits you best. Don't be afraid to ask a salesperson for advice or assistance if you're unsure as to what size is right for you.
- Anticipate that you'll have to spend some time getting used to the feel of your thong, particularly if you've never worn one before. They not only look but also fit and feel differently than more traditional panties, and some women say they take some getting used to before they feel comfortable.
How to Buy a Thong
Thongs are fabulous for women who want to avoid the embarrassment of a visible panty line, especially if you buy a Sexy Thong in a seamless fabric. In addition if you get a Women Thong that fits well, you won't be uncomfortable in these panties.
- Decide what kind of thong you want. There are G-strings, T-strings and V-strings and hybrids between thongs and other panties such as tangas and Thongboys. Each offers different kinds of coverage. G-strings are going to be the skimpiest, and the less likely to create a visible panty line. They will also be the most uncomfortable. Thongboys cover the most area, but may create a visible panty line. If this is you first thong purchase, try an in-between thong such as tanga or a Thongboy. If you're a thong veteran, a G-string may be for you.
- Think about what kind of bottoms you wear. If you wear low rise pants and skirts, you will need to buy low-rise thongs to prevent your thong from sticking out of your pants.
- Consider trying on your thongs on before buying. This can prevent any discomfort from the thong and you can make sure this kind of panty is right for you.
- Buy one thong to try for it out for an entire day before deciding whether or not to buy many thongs. You may find wearing a thong all day to be very uncomfortable for you, or you may find it's not as bad as you think.
- Shop around for thongs. Thongs are very standard and can be found not only at lingerie stores such as Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood but also department stores such as Macy's, Nordstrom and JC Penny's. Each store will have different kinds of thongs, and different sizing and fabric options.