- Noise: 50-70 dB
- Count Down Timer: Up to 99 min 59 sec
- Stopwatch: Up to 100 min. 1/100 second Precise
- Suitable for The Scope of Application: Laboratory, conference presentations, debating competitions, various sports activities, workshops and other pre-required to be continuously reminded of the time or place or event
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA 3V batteries
- Changeover between count-up and count-down displays with a button
- Rotary clock stopwatch to set the time with one-touch operation
- Graphic timer display, timer warning sound
- Stopwatch function
- 16 rotary function select file
- High-decibel noise or vibration function prompt
- 11 kinds of fixed-time countdown function
- 1 to 10 positive countdown set, 1 to 99 the cycle or limit timer function
- 12-hour format or 24 hour format conversion
- Turn off the OSD function
- This kind of Timer Stopwatch is a split second model, including 16 gears, and High-decibel noise or vibration function prompt and 12-hour format or 24 hour format conversion
- The digital stopwatch is a professional-quality stopwatch timer that provides a wide array of advanced time
- Gently enhance the value of your time by making intelligent use of one of Timer Stopwatch
- Three colors Timer Stopwatch for you to choose
- It will give you unexpected happiness
How to Set a Sports Timer Stopwatch
Although the exact method for setting a sports timer stopwatch varies somewhat depending on the model, the general steps remain the same. You can master the basic functions on the stopwatch within minutes, and, with a little practice, you can utilize the watch's full potential. Whether you're timing a short sprint, a long race or, even, an exercise regiment, this handheld timing device can do the trick.
- Locate the on/off switch for the stopwatch. In some cases, there's no button with this specific title, and the device activates when you press any button.
- Verify the display on the stopwatch's face shows all zeros.
- Press on the button labeled "Start" to begin the timer.
- Stop the timer at the desired moment by pressing on the "Stop" button. In some cases, this button is the same as the "Start" button, with a "Start/Stop" label.
- Prepare the stopwatch for additional timings by pressing on the "Reset" button.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for additional timings when the display on the stopwatch's face shows all zeros.
Tips & Warnings
- 1 x Vibration Noise Timer Stopwatch