- Input Power: DC12-14V
- Output Power: 2 x 25W
- Color: Silver & Black
- Material: Metal
- Size: 170 x 105 x 38mm/6.7 x 4.1 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- Real 2 x 25W design
- Small size
- Very high efficiency (88%)
- Audiophile quality sound
- Speaker protection include
- Headphone amplifier included
- Built-in headphone amplifier module, automatic headphone mode convert when plug in headphone
- High capacity (3000 x 2+220 x 5=7100uF) of capacitor inside, supports the dynamic needs and improves the lean sound of switch power adapter
- Speaker protect and turn on delay circuit, to eliminate switch on popping sound
- Supporting 14V4A power, to meet the power needs
- Extremely high efficiency low heat dissipation and therefore a longer lifetime
- The IC of this high power amplifier has built in Over-current and over-temperature protection
- With a pretty size, this class T digital amplifier can be placed almost anywhere inside the car, on the table or else
- Just use your imagination please, you can even just put this class T digital amplifier under your seat or mat
- This class T digital amplifier is equipped with variable gain control, a built-in variable subwoofer crossover, and a three-way configuration
- This is a high-performance digital audio power amplifier designed for installed applications
- This class T digital amplifier is an affordable option to provide high-power, high-quality sound to your speakers
- This class T digital amplifier has particular solid tailor-made system knob which is excellent for handling
- This class T digital amplifier can allow you to drive full range speakers on the front channels while bridging the two rear channels to power a subwoofer
- Provides all the accessories here, the Class T Digital Amplifier is easy to set up, plug and play
Size in Detail:
How to Hook Up a DVD & a Digital Amplifier System:
A digital amplifier for a home theater system is equipped with RCA-type audio-video jacks for hooking up components such as a DVD player. A three-plug composite AV cable connects the DVD player to the amp with color-coded plugs that match each jack on the components. After installing the cable, set the selector control on the amplifier to the name of the inputs that connect it to the DVD player to enjoy discs.
- Unplug the amplifier and DVD player to avoid risk of electric shock or a power surge that could harm the components while connecting AV cables.
- Connect the composite AV cable from the three jacks on the back of the DVD player to a set of composite inputs on the amplifier's back panel. The yellow, white and red colors on the jacks match up with each connector on the cable.
- Plug in the power cords and turn on the two components.
- Dial the source control on the front of the amp to the name of the composite jacks connected to the DVD component.
- 1 x TP21 Class T Digital Amplifier
- 1 x Power Adapter Set