- Tote carrier type and flower printing makes the pet tote carrier very beautiful
- Special design for easy to load/unload your pets
- Made of durable and lightweight material
- It is secure your pet in the pet dog carrier
- Best choice for your lovely pet or gift to your friends
- Material: Canvas
- Size: 45 x 18 x 29cm/17.7 x 7.1 x 11.4in(L x W x H)
- The pet tote carrier is specially designed to load/unload your pets, also protect your pet dogs, give them best care
- The dog tote carrier features side open and mesh design, comfortable for your pet to be in
- High quality material makes the pet tote carrier durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How To Choose a Pet Carrier:
Choosing the right carrier is important to the safety and well-being of your pet. Pets often do not like the feeling of being confined, so buying a pet carrier is not as simple as walking into a store and buying the first one you see. It is important to consider your pet and lifestyle before buying a carrier. There are many pet carriers from which to choose, and the variety of pet carriers can often make a buyer feel overwhelmed. Because of this, it is important to do your research and choose the right carrier for your dog or cat.
- Find a carrier that suits your pet's size. Your pet should be able to stand up and turn around in the carrier. Your pet also should be able to lay down comfortably in the carrier. Do not choose a carrier with more room than this. Dogs and cats both tend to curl up in a carrier, so there should not be too much extra room.
- Choose between a hard or soft carrier. Soft carriers are ideal for smaller pets, while hard carriers better support larger pets. However, a hard carrier is a good choice for pets or all sizes.
- Choose a carrier that is airline-approved if you plan to fly with your pet. Not all carriers are airline-approved, so check with the airline to confirm that your carrier is acceptable.
- Choose a carrier with wheels if your pet is too big to carry. Wheels make it much easier to move your pet around while it is in the carrier.
- Choose a carrier with a locking zipper or door. This is especially important for pets who tend to escape easily.
- Choose a carrier with good ventilation. You do not want your pet to feel stuffy and uncomfortable.