- 3.5in Sophisticated Skeleton Knight Travel Chess Set
- Travel chess set is perfect for game night - long car rides or plane trips
- Take your game skill to the nextlevel with the royal game, the game of chess
- Chess is a game that will challenge, excite and captivate you
- The game of chess involves deep levels of strategy and tactics
- In the game of chess each player commands an army of 16 chessmen and has the ultimate goal of beating the opposing army
- Material: Cold Porcelain
- Size: 8.5cm / 3.5in(H)(Chessman)
- Just have fun with this Travel Chess Set. 3.5in Sophisticated Skeleton Knight Travel Chess Set, chess is a game that will challenge, excite and captivate you
- Skeleton Knight. Just have fun with this Travel Chess Set. It is an exceptional gift for the executive gamer
- It is an exceptional gift for the executive gamer. Take your game skill to the nextlevel with the royal game, the game of chess
- Skull shape makes the chess more funny. With portable design, you can take this Travel Chess Set with you when you have a travel and let this Travel Chess make your travel not boring any more
How to Win a Chess Game Fast?
Many people believe that chess is the ultimate game. It requires skill, strategy and the ability to think ahead. There are some moves, however, that can bring crushing defeat to an opponent very early on, sometimes before they even know what hit them. This guide provides step by step instructions on how to execute a classic chess strategy that will defeat inexperienced players in just four short moves.
- Move the Pawn that is situated in square E2, directly above the King. You can move this Pawn forward either one or two spaces. It does not matter which you choose, however, moving only one space will provide a better defense in the event that you are matched against an experienced player who will try to reverse this strategy on you.
- Know that after your initial move, it will be your opponent's turn. Very few moves your opponent can make will change your outcome at this stage. For simulation purposes, assume that the other player leads out with their Queen's Knight. Make your second move and move your Queen three spaces to space F3. In the example given, an inexperienced player may be hoping that you will be foolish enough to take the Knight with your Queen and will not likely anticipate your next move.
- Let your opponent make a second move. For simulation purposes, assume that they move their Pawn forward to E5 in an attempt to apply pressure to your Queen. This is a common move and one that you may really encounter. After the other player moves it is your turn once again. They will be expecting you to use your Queen, but move your King's Bishop instead. Move the Bishop four spaces to space C4.
- Let your opponent make a third move. Assume that they move their Pawn forward an additional space in hopes of taking your Queen. Now it is your fourth and final move. Move your Queen all the way up to space F7, taking the opponent's Pawn and placing them in Check Mate. You have just won the chess game in four simple moves.
- 1 x Set of Travel Chesses