- Capacity: 600ml / 21.1oz
- Frequency: 42,000 Hz
- Power Source: AC 220 ~ 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power: 35 W
- Material: Stainless steel
- Size: 200 x 165 x 135mm / 7.9 x 6.5 x 5.3in (L x W x H)
- Cleaning Tank Liner Size: 155 x 97 x 50 mm / 6.1 x 3.8 x 2.0in ( L x W x H )
- Jewelry cleaner machine is a shining achievement, this powerful jewelry cleaner machine delivers ultrasonic waves per second that quickly, quietly and easily restore former luster to most of your jewelry, eyeglasses, clocks and more
- Jewelry ultrasonic machine is a perfect cleaner for all electroplating parts, clock, jewelry, spectacle lens etc. precision instruments
- Jewelry ultrasonic machine has special design suitable for various industrial environment
- Diamond cleaner machine is easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight
- Diamond cleaner machine is simply fill the tank with water and get professional cleaning results without the harmful effect of chemicals
- 3 minutes automatic shutdown
- This wonderful diamond cleaner machine will bring new life to all your old jewelry, collectible coins, watches, tattoo gear, clipper head, trimmer head, airbrush, paint tips etc..
- Diamond cleaner machine gets orthodontic appliances sparkling clean, cleans deep where brushes can not reach
- The jewelry cleaner machine has a 21.1-ounce capacity and uses ordinary tap water. Simply fill the tank with water and and get professional cleaning results
- Clean your fine jewelry, eyeglasses, dentures, electric shaver heads and many more household items with this Ultrasonic Cleaner. The stainless steel cleaning chamber has a 16-ounce capacity and uses ordinary tap water. Simply fill the tank with water and and get professional cleaning results
How to Repair an Ultrasonic Cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaners use ultrasound technology to clean jewelry, auto parts, medical and other industrial equipment. The high-powered device requires a special detergent to clean any soil or debris that cannot be removed by ordinary scrubbing. In case the ultrasonic cleaner malfunctions, here's how to repair it.
- Find a new power outlet in your home and make sure the power button is turned to "On" if the ultrasonic cleaner does not start. The machine may have also blown a fuse. Take the ultrasonic cleaner to an authorized dealer to get a replacement fuse.
- Change the cleaning solution if the ultrasonic cleaner becomes ineffective. Make sure that the tank has enough warm water and cleaning solution, and let it run for up to 10 minutes before placing any materials into the machine. The cleaner should contain around three-eighths of a gallon of the water and cleaning solution mixture.
- Set your ultrasonic cleaner between 50 and 62 degrees if the heater isn't working correctly. This is the required temperature to run the ultrasonic cleaner with heat.
- Turn off your cleaner and let it cool if it overheats. This is indicated if the display light reads 75 degrees or higher. Check to make sure that you have enough solution, then press restart.
How to Use an Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner?
Cleaning your jewelry with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is fast and easy! Eliminate scrubbing and let the ultrasonics do the work.
- Put water into your jewelry cleaner, and turn it on. Let it run for a few minutes to drive out trapped gases in the water. This is called "de-gassing", and will allow your cleaner to perform optimally, as all its energy will go towards cleaning, instead of driving out gases from your solution.
- Add cleaning solution or powder to your ultrasonic machine per the manufacturer's instructions. In a pinch, you can use a little liquid dishwashing solution.
- Place your jewelry into the basket, and lower it into the cleaner. Reset the timer for 3 minutes or so. The exact amount of time it will take to clean your jewelry will depend upon how dirty it is, and how powerful your machine is.
- When the machine shuts off, remove the basket and rinse your jewelry in clean water. Either allow to air dry, or pat dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- 1 x Ultrasonic Jewelry Watch Diamond Cleaner Machine