- 60deg Camera Vision Angle
- 7-inch TFT LCD underwater Video System
- Video Input terminal
- 12V DC operation
- Optional CCD Camera
- Waterproof Camera Cabinet
- Rechargeable Battery
- Optional 50m Cable
- Infrared 0 Lux Night Vision
- Can be connected to 2 Camera and VCR
- 3 Ways power supply: AC110/220V, 60/50Hz AC Adaptor (with Adaptor); DC12V-15V Car/boat cord; Battery power supply (rechargeable Batteries included)
- Easy carrying aluminum case
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
7 Inch TFT-LCD Color Monitor Specification:
- Vision: TFT
- Display Made: 16:9
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Video Input: 1Vp-p 75Ω
- Consuming Power: <9.5W
- Power: DC 12V
- Resolution: 480(W) x RGB x 234(H)
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ - +50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ - +60 ℃
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Sharp Color CCD
- Pixel Resolution: PAL: 500 x 582
- NTSC: 512 x 492
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/5000 Sec
- Lens Angular Field of View: 60 Degree
- Cable Length: 50m
- Effective Focal Length: 6mm, 9 Light
- Maximum Relative Aperture: F/2.0
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Video Signal Output: 1V(p-p) Composite Video Signal at 75ohm Termination
- Power Consumption: 1 Watt
- S/N Ratio: 40dB
- Packaging Material: High Impact ABS Plastic
- Operating Temperature: -50℉- +160℉
- Humidity: 100% Condensing
More Uses for the Underwatercam:
- Show children what goes on at the bottom of the sea, lake, fishpond or aquarium.
- Search & Rescue, Farming & Marine Departments:
- Look down wells and tanks or search dams, rivers and flooded mine shafts. Search sink holes, look down pipe or large drain holes for missing pets or children. Marine departments can check for damage, inspect boats or search for wrecks.
Farms and Ranches:
- Farmers can use Underwatercam to inspect the bottom of wells, tanks and dams.
- Use Underwatercam to check drains and pipes for root/branches/leaf clogs and blockages.
- Check switch on "OFF" position (button on high position), input power DC12V/500mA.
- Connect Video signal.
- Push switch on "ON" position (button on low position).
- Adjust Color and Bright knob at best result.
- Adjust screw on the frame at the best degree.
- Select to reverse picture in accordance with installment situation and usage need. Picture up/down/left/right, can be adjust by Remote Controller or keyon Monitor.
- Please read the following manual details before using.
- Pay attention to damp proof for the high resolution.
- Don't break the LCD screen surface, and clean the surface by soft cloth if the screen dirty.
- Don't dismantle the unit by unprofessional.
- Push the unit L/R switch if find the Letter Reverse.
- Install the bottom side of the outer shell or inner side chamfer by customer's self-selection in accordance with bed frame.
- The Camera must not be located to look directly into the sun or any other bright light source as this will not only result in a poor image, but will eventually damage the electronics of the Camera.
- Areas with a high degree of contrast in the light levels require careful positioning of the camera to obtain the best image.
- The best viewing angle is achieved by placing the Camera in a position where it is looking down on the subject.
- Additional lighting may be required if water quality is poor, or in low light conditions.
- Always use appropriate water safety precautions when operating the Underwater Camera, and ensure appropriate level of supervision of children when near water..
- Always wash the Camera in warm water and soap after use, to remove salt and other corrosive agents.
- 1 x 7" inch Color TFT LCD Monitor
- 1 x Underwater Camera with Cable
- 1 x DC 12V Battery Charger
- 1 x 12V Sealed Lead-Acid Rechargeable Battery (Optional)
- 1 x Connector (for Battery charging only)
- 1 x Remote Control