- It is a 8G capacity USB drive which can be your best helper
- The cartoon drive is lovely and cute that can be eye-catching
- This cute USB is made of plastic, so it will not be broken easily
- Such kind of USB drive is really convenient for you to take
- Its design is simple and unique, you'll like it deeply
- Material: Rubber
- Capacity: 8G
- The USB drive in front of you is a carrot shape cartoon disk
- It consists of two parts and you can see the body of USB drive
- The closer you get to the disk, the clearer you observe the construction of it
- The chain is quite convenient for you to take
- Own such a cute USB, you'll own a good helper
How to Use a USB Memory Stick?
- Copy files from a PC. Double click the "My Computer" icon on the desktop and take note of the items displayed in the window that opens. Slip the memory stick into an open USB port and see what the display calls the newly listed item. Most will call it a removable disk, but some will label it as a hard drive.
- Double click the "My Documents" icon. Highlight the file or folder you want to transfer by single clicking it. To highlight more than one, hold the "Ctrl" key down while single clicking multiple files or folders. Right-click a highlighted choice and roll the pointer over the "Send To" choice. Click on the selection showing the name the computer gave your memory stick, "removable disk," or other such.
- Double click the "unplug or eject hardware" icon on the system tray. This icon shows a green arrow over a gray slab, and appears on the lower right by the clock. Click to highlight the selection showing "removable disk," or other name given to your memory stick. Click the "Stop" button. Wait until a message balloon shows: safe to remove hardware, before unplugging the USB flash drive.
- Transfer files from a USB memory stick to a PC. Double click the "My Computer" icon on the desktop to open a window showing the various disks. Plug in the USB memory stick and see what identification is given to the new item. It may be labeled removable storage, or hard drive.
- Double click the new "removable storage," or "hard drive" item to reveal a list of files in the memory stick. Click the files or folders you want to transfer to the computer. Hold the "Ctrl" key to select multiple files.
- Right click one of the highlighted files. Click on the "Copy" selection.
- Double click the "My Documents" icon shown on the desktop. Right click to show a list of options. Click the "Paste" selection. All the icons that were highlighted from the memory stick list will appear on the My Documents page, and these files are now available on that computer.
- Double click the "unplug hardware" icon on the system tray. Highlight the computer's identification for the memory stick by clicking "removable storage," or "hard drive." Click on the "Stop" button. Wait for the balloon to show that it is safe to remove hardware before you unplug the memory stick.
- 1 x 8G Carrot Shape Cartoon Plastic USB Drive