- Input: 100-260V, 50/60Hz
- Output: 5V, 1000mA
- Color: Black
- Size: 70 x 60 x 50mm/2.8 x 2.4 x 2.0in(L x W x H)
- This USB Travel Charger is a quick and easy way to extend your battery life
- The digital express British Socket Power Adapter is especially useful when traveling
- This USB Power Adapter includes connector, cable, travel charger, indicator, plug
- A perfect device with exclusive and compact design to make charging easy and smooth. This USB Power Adapter is a quick and easy way to extend your battery life
- Express british socket USB power adapter is especially useful when traveling
- Quick and easy way to extend your battery life
- This USB Power Adapter can satisfy high power requirement of laptops. When attached to the electrical outlet
- This British Socket Power Adapter powers your laptop and charges your notebook battery whether your laptop is on or off
- This is a high efficiency and reliability British Socket Power Adapter. Specially for more convenient and safe work
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- Open the box, boring out the travel charger, counterclockwise turn the plug 90 degree
- Please insert into the power socket, then the indicator light
- The travel charger connector insert into mobile phone socket, unitil the mobile display charge staus
- When you don't recharge, puil out the travel charger connetor and plug from mobile, clockwise turn the plug 90 degreen, put the charger into box