- This Video Changer Adapter supports DisplayPort signals are converted to HDMI signal
- This HDMI Adapter supports DisplayPort 1.1
- The Changer Adapter supports HDMI 1.3 b, 1920X1200 (1080p WUXGA, etc), and has good compatibility with the resolution
- This Video Changer Adapter supports DTS Digital, Dobly Digital HD Audio audio converter, etc., to achieve synchronization Pictures
- The Video Changer Adapter also supports Hot-swappable
- The HDMI Adapter has built-in converter chip, no external power supply
- Strict accordance with the DisplayPort standard design, the port with locking design, stable and reliable signal transmission
- This Video Changer Adapter displayPort is the newest digital display interface standard
- Connect your HDMI monitor to a DisplayPort equipped computer. The HDMI Adapter format supports both digital video and audio
- Allows you to connect an Displayport device to a HDMI-enabled device. It is very useful for you
How to use it?
What is HDMI?
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. By delivering crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theater experience. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor, such as a digital television (DTV), over a single cable.
HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel, 192kHz, uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby Digital and DTS), HDMI 1.3 adds additional support for new lossless digital audio formats Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
- HDMI is the de facto standard digital interface for HD and the consumer electronics market: More than 700 companies have become adopters, and nearly 200 million devices featuring HDMI are expected to ship in 2008, with an installed based of nearly one billion HDMI devices by 2010 (conservative estimates by In-Stat).
- Convergence - HDMI is the interface for convergence of PC and consumer electronics devices: HDMI enables PCs to deliver premium media content including high definition movies and multi-channel audio formats. HDMI is the only interface enabling connections to both HDTVs and digital PC monitors implementing the DVI and HDMI standards.
- Evolving standard - HDMI is continually evolving to meet the needs of the market: Products implementing new versions of the HDMI specification will continue to be fully backward compatible with earlier HDMI products.
- 1 x Digital Video Adapter