- Normal pen with rechargeable refill
- Built-in flash memory (2GB)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Voice recorder pen supports MP3, WMA, ASF, and WAV music formats
- USB voice recorder pen is not only a fine writing instrument but also a digital voice recorder for instantly recording your notes, dictation, or business meetings at the touch of a button
- Digital voice recorder pen offers long time voice recording
- This digital recorder pen is a great companion for the busy executive
- MP3 voice recorder brings you happy mood no matter where you are
- Mass storage USB high speed
- LED indication
- MP3 Playback Time: Up to 5 hours
- Color: Silver
- Size: 143 x 14mm/5.6 x 0.6in (L x Dia.)
- 2GB voice recorder pen as well as an ink pen. Voice recorder pen supports MP3, WMA, ASF, and WAV music formats
- This digital recorder pen features LED indication. MP3 voice recorder brings you happy mood no matter where you are
- Take down the pen, plug USB in the interface. This digital recorder pen is a great companion for the busy executive
- This digital voice recorder pen offers long time voice recording, which has 2GB mass storage
- USB voice recorder pen is not only a fine writing instrument but also a digital voice recorder for instantly recording your notes
- Digital voice recorder pen offers long time voice recording. It is also normal pen with rechargeable refill
Size in Detail:
What is a Pen Voice Recorder and How Is It Useful:
- Pen voice recorders are ordinary pens that can record voice and play the voice files back by getting connected to a personal computer via the USB port. These voice recorders can be used by doctors, lawyers and undercover agents. They can also be used to record conversations and reports on the go and, in some cases, can be used to record voices in an unobtrusive manner. It can also be used by students or by employees as an alternative to taking notes at lecturers or board meetings. Pen voice recorders can be easily clipped onto your jacket or shirt pocket and no one will suspect anything. These are also best suitable for journalists and undercover sleuths since these pen voice recorders can write and function like ordinary pens and can easily begin to record voices once they are activated
Pen Recorder Instructions:
Pen recorders are used to record events as you take notes. These pens can be used in the classroom, business environments or any location where you may be too busy to write down everything that is being said. The pen recorder is sleek and discrete and shouldn't draw unnecessary attention to the owner. Depending on the type of pen, it may contain video capabilities so you can video tape the events as it records the audio as well.
- Click the power switch on the pen and wait for the indicator light to turn blue. This is your signal that the pen is recording
- Conduct your interview or listen to your classroom instructions as the pen is recording. When the interview is over, press the power switch to turn the pen off. The indicator light will turn yellow. The pen will remain in standby mode until you are ready to record another event
- Open the pen to locate the USB connector. Plug this connector into your computer's USB drive to review the recorded events on your computer
- Open My Computer from your desktop and open the new drive that has been created on your computer with the USB. Review the contents by opening the files from the new drive
How to Use a Digital Voice Recorder:
Digital voice recorders are used to record everything from seminars to sermons that you want to convert into podcasts. You can use them to record phone conversations and interviews. Digital recorders are also handy when you're dictating notes. While all these things are wonderful, it's annoying when something goes wrong with the recording. There are a few measures you can take to prevent this.
- Check your batteries before you leave your house and throw a few extra into your bag. It's frustrating to have your recording messed up because you did not take some basic cautionary steps.
- Purchase a microphone to plug into your digital recording device if sound quality is an issue. Check your manual to see what microphones work with your recorder. Stereo microphones are great for catching one sound and eliminating background noises, while mono microphones capture all sounds.
- Read the manual for your digital recorder to see what yours offers. Many models have several folders, and you don't want to keep using the same folder all the time because after a while it wears out and skips.
- Troubleshoot if you have problems getting a recording. Many people get frustrated when their digital recorder stops recording. Then they discover that a little switch on the back changed from "voice" to "music." If this happens, flick the switch back to "voice" and try recording again.
- Practice recording before you try to use your digital recorder for real. You want to be comfortable with the mechanics of it. For example, on some models, if you hit the "record" button again while you are recording, it pauses the recording; you click it again to continue the recording
- 1 x Digital Voice Recorder
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual