- This waist support is made of high quality material, durable and comfortable
- The waist support will promote metabolism and adjust nervous system
- This waist support can also activate endocrine and ease pain
- The back supports will burn fat and alleviate fatigue
- This Back Support Belt would make a wonderful gift for that special one
- Free size fits most people
- Material: SPR
- Length: 980mm / 38.5in
- Width: 200mm / 7.8in
- Promote metabolism and adjust nervous system; Waist supports are worn to provide a stiff support to the lumbar and sacrum areas of the low back
- Durable and comfortable; People may use these back supports after an injury from an accident or heavy lifting
- This waist support is made of high quality material, durable and comfortable for your daily use
How to Buy a Back Support:
Heavy lifting, repetitive movements and poorly designed workstations contribute to back pain at work. The right support for your back can ease discomfort and prevent injury.
- Analyze your posture. Look for stooped shoulders. A few hours spent in this position results in feeling tired and sore. An upper back support provides stabilizing pressure to the spine. It also holds both shoulders in proper position. Shoulder and waist straps keep these devices in place.
- Assess your lower back. Note whether it's painful to bend, stoop and turn. A back belt delivers pressure to the lower spine, stabilizes the pelvic region and supports abdominal muscles. Some back belts also have shoulder straps or suspenders to enhance posture.
- Consider visibility of the back support. An upper back support is light weight. You can wear it as an undergarment. Back belts are available in styles you can wear under or over clothing. Outerwear versions usually provide greater support.
- Evaluate comfort. Look for a back support made of light, breathable fabric like cotton or nylon. An effective back support houses tough inner materials including heavy elastic and spiral steel to provide supportive pressure. These components, as well as straps and suspenders, can rub and chafe the skin. Check for lining, quilting and padding in the product description.
- Find an adjustable back support. Fine-tune your fit with straps that can be lengthened and shortened. Back belts with hook and loop closures allow you to customize the fit to your exact waist size. Look for a support with side pulls. Use these to increase or decrease pressure to meet your individual needs.
- 1 x Magnetic Health Belt Protective Gear