- Silver color metal wall clock for your home
- Silent movement, this Metal Frame Clock will not disturb your life
- Made of high quality, and this Metal Frame Clock give you another fashion style
- Personalized design will attract many of you
- Time is absolutely exact and clear
- Durable enough for a long time to use
- Will be your good friend in your life
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Size: 350 x 65mm / 13.7 x 2.5in(Dia. x T)
- Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
- A beautiful and special decoration for your house
- The easy hanging feature designed allows you effortless mount on the wall
- This Metal Frame Clock will inform you of the exact time, you'll love it
- These decorative wall clocks are not only a time reminder but also a decor for your room
- These large wall clocks feature silent movement that provides more quiet for your life
- Dedicate design ensures every day arrangement on schedule
Size in Detail:
How to Hang a Wall Clock Arrangement?
Clocks are pieces of art. Whether working timepieces or just decorative, clocks deserve a place on your walls. Make an arrangement out of clocks that look nothing alike, turning your wall into a conversation piece. Create a wall of time zones from around the world, adding a touch of geography to your decor. Or, try hanging the clocks in a nontraditional method for a different look.
- Hang clocks in a circle or half-circle, mixing everything from ornate antique clocks to metal wind-up alarm clocks. Most wall clocks come with the hardware to hang them, or at least have an attached piece to rest on a nail head. Use a plate hanger to hang a clock not constructed to hang on a wall. Or, place a picture wire in the back of a clock to catch on a nail as another hanging technique
- Mix and match metal, wood and even plastic clocks to set up a wall of time. Scatter the clocks over the wall, but space each clock at the same distance apart. Your clocks will look like a designed grouping if they are all 6 inches away from each other, but at different heights. Do not hang same-sized clocks too close to one another; the arrangement will look more uniform if they vary in size
- Using clocks that are close in size, but different in style, works well for creating a wall of time from around the world. Place the clocks in two rows in a zigzag pattern. Set the times for the countries or time zones of your choice. Using your computer, print small labels to denote the location for the time below each clock
- Hang decorative, tasseled cords, like those used for tying back curtains, down the wall and attach your wall clocks to the cords. This gives a floating look to your clocks. Move the clocks along the cord to create your arrangement. Attach the cord to a eye hook, and screw it into the ceiling, 2 inches from the wall. To attach the clocks to the cords, use a heavy piece of elastic, the type used for waistbands in clothes. Turn the clock over and tack, staple or nail the elastic to the clock. The elastic will go around the cord, holding the cord onto the clock. Leave enough play in it so the clock can slide when using a little force. You can attach two or three clocks to each cord
How to Fix a Wall Clock?
- Wind your pendulum or balance wheel clock with the key provided when you bought the clock if the pendulum has stopped swinging. The key fits into the winding mechanism on the back of the clock. After you've wound the clock, take the pendulum and sweep it up to one side until you hear a click and then let go. The pendulum should start swinging. Pendulum and balance wheel clocks are driven by a powerful spring that needs winding periodically.
- Look to make sure the hands on your wall clocks are not touching. Touching hands will stop the clock from working. Pull the hands apart and reset the wall clock.
- Make sure pendulum clocks are level. The pendulum will not swing if the clock is not level. If you have moved your clock or if the clock has been pushed or jarred while on the wall it may not be level. Push one side of the clock a bit and listen to the ticking sound. Gently push the other side. Keep pushing each side until the ticking has a perfect tick tock sound.
- 1 x Fashion Silent Metal Wall Clock