Special phonograph design is the highlight of the record clock
The plate of the clock can be turned around like the music record in old days
You will be attracted by the nostalgic feeling of your house
Plastic material make the modern wall clock very light and easy to hang onto your wall
Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
Size: 31 x 31 x 6cm/12.2 x 12.2 x 2.4in(L x W x T)
- Front view of the record clock
- Back view of the black wall clock
- Check out the surface of the record clock
- You can put the clock on your desk with the holder
- The holder of the record wall clock
- Detail of the plate and the pointer
- Pattern is random in delivery
How to Hang a Wall Clock
- Hanging a wall clock not only enables you to tell the time, but it also makes a decorative statement in a room. Before you can enjoy a lifetime of knowing what time it is, though, you need to follow the proper protocol to hanging a wall clock. If you hang a clock improperly, it may not work the way it should -- it could even fall off the wall, breaking or causing personal injury. Avoid this cruel fate by taking the right steps to hanging your clock
- Find a wall stud from which to hang your clock. Rap your knuckles against the wall -- a hollow sound indicates that you need to move to the right or left, while a higher, muffled sound indicates a stud
- Mark the spot where you are going to drill with a pencil
- Place a screw against the spot you marked; depending on the thickness of your wall, 1 to 3 inches should suffice. The longer the screw, the more support you give the clock
- Drill into the spot you marked with an electric drill. The screw should stick out 1/4-inch or so
- Slip the clock's hang hole over the head of the screw. If need be, straighten the clock out so that it hangs evenly
How to Appreciate Decorative Wall Clocks:
Appreciating decorative wall clocks is one of many attributes to owning one. Consdiering buying one? Consider some of the many traits in having one.
- Step One: Decorative wall clocks can have many different attributes. There are endless supplies of decorative wall clocks that tailor to most anyone's need. What is right for you may not be correct for someone else. That is the beauty of decorative wall clocks. There are vast selections to choose from; even the most meticulous of people will have no problem finding one they like.
- Step Two: When it comes time to finding out the best one that stands out to you, the decorative wall clock should possess something that you want to look at everyday. An example would be a decorative wall clock that contains pictures inside the glass and still be able to tell the time. The picture could be a picture of mountains with snow on its summit, or a lake that runs through an old country house, a polar bear that is roaming the frozen wastelands. The scenic pictures are popular. Another offshoot to that would be having pictures of your family encased in the clock so you would get a daily reminder of them.
- Step Three: The decorative wall clock might include a religious theme. Religion is a powerful motivator for many people. If you saw a picture of Jesus in your decorative clock, then you may feel inspired, or feel a sense of contentment. The Lord's Prayer or the world famous footprints story could be housed in the decorative wall clock.
- Step Four: The face of a decorative wall clock can be made into any color you desire. It should be noted that the color ought to reflect upon the color scheme of the room you wish to place it. That should be something to mull over a little. How many times have you walked into a room and noticed the decorative wall clock did not match any of the surrounding pieces of furniture? The color schematics are an important, but overlooked element when you deal with something that, at first, seems trivial. Nevertheless, the importance of matching decorative wall clocks to the kitchen cabinets, or the bathroom commode, is important for uniformity. The cohesiveness makes blending all the furniture and accessories easier.
- Step Five: The decorative wall clocks include many diverse features. What is right for your home may not mesh with another. Blending in with other furniture coupled with the color scheme will produce a seamless mixture of furniture and accessories that you could be proud of.