- This bridal jewelry set includes a shining necklace, crown and a pair of earrings
- With unique clip earrings design, it is more convenient to put on and take off
- Celebrate your special day feeling like a queen with the accessory bridal jewelry set
- This romantic wedding bride jewelry will look beautiful with any hair style
- The wedding bridal jewelry set is suitable for wedding, party and other special occasions
- This fantastic wedding bridal jewelry set is the great way to accentuate the wedding theme
- Material: Rhinestone & Alloy
- Necklace Circumference: 21-50cm/8.2-19.6in
- Shining bridal jewelry set will make you more beautiful
- Rhinestone material crown
- Shining appearance necklace
- Cute and stylish earrings
- Fashion Jewelry Set designs will give you ability to shape head wear just the way you would like it to be
How to Choose Jewelry for Your Wedding Day
Although all eyes will be glued to the beauty and symbolism of your wedding ring, other jewelry will round out your bridal look. Depending on your personal preferences, the cut of your dress and the style of your hair, you may opt for a necklace, bracelet or earrings. Coordination of gemstones is key, as are the jewel tones you choose.
- Think about how you can work family jewels into your bridal look. For sentimental reasons you may choose Grandma's pearls, your favorite aunt's diamond earrings or your mother's charm bracelet instead of buying new pieces.
- Opt for a necklace that complements the cut of your dress. A pearl or rhinestone choker works well with a strapless bodice, whereas a diamond solitaire will look stunning with a V or sweetheart neckline.
- Harmonize the gemstones found in your dress or headpiece with those in your jewelry. Pearls will complement beading, whereas diamonds or zirconia go well with sequins or crystals.
- Consider a tennis bracelet over long, plain gloves or a rhinestone or pearl cuff over a bare wrist. Wear similar metals so that you don't find your jewelry clashing.
- Let your hairstyle, headpiece and necklace dictate the earrings you choose. Chunkier styles and those with a drop look great with upswept hair, whereas simple studs or small bejeweled hoops may be the perfect addition to a dramatic necklace or decorative veil or tiara.
- 1 x Pair of Earrings
- 1 x Necklace
- 1 x Crown