- With unique clip earrings design, it is more convenient to put on and take off
- This fantastic wedding bridal jewelry set is the great way to accentuate the wedding theme
- Luxurious bridal jewelry set with rhinestone beaded shows your charming
- This bridal jewelry set includes a crown, a shining necklace and a pair of earrings
- Show your charming with the lovely wedding jewelry set, you and your lover will have a romantic wedding
- Celebrate your special day feeling like a queen with the accessory bridal jewelry set
- This romantic wedding bride jewelry will look beautiful with any hair style
- The fashion wedding jewelry sets is suitable for wedding, party and other special occasions
- You will definitely be the most charming and elegant one on your wedding ceremony
- Material: Rhinestone
- Necklace Circumference: 21-50cm/8.2-19.6in
- Color: Silver
- You can wear it when you being the most beautiful bridal
- The shiny rhinestone crown bridal jewelry set gives you a unique feeling
- You will be outstanding when wear this beautiful modern bridal jewelry set
- Do not let your jewelry met water
- Don't wear in an, please try to put in contact with the air not in places, such as jewelry box
- Do not use bleaching painted water
- Avoid an abrasive materials with contain the washing powder, cleaner and toothpaste
- Available glasses cloth (silver ACTS 9:28 available rub silver cloth) minor to wipe
How to Choose Jewelry for a Wedding Dress
- Decide upon an engagement ring. It has been traditional in the U.S. for engagement rings to contain at least one diamond; however, in Europe and other parts of the world, engagement rings often contain colored stones. If you opt for a diamond, decide on a budget, then pick the carat or the weight of the diamond. Next, decide on the cut, which will determine how much light will be reflected out the top. You will also have to consider diamond color (less color equals more fire), diamond clarity or blemishes in the stone, and the mounting.
- Carefully consider the bride's dress which will dictate whether or not a necklace is necessary. If the bodice of the dress is heavily decorated with sequins and pearls, there is no need for more embellishment, such as a necklace. However, if the dress is very plain and sophisticated, a small string of pearls or an elegant diamond or cubic zirconia pendant is always an attractive choice.
- Decide whether or not a bracelet would be appropriate with the dress. If the dress has long sleeves with embellishments on the cuffs or the bride is wearing lacy gloves, then a bracelet is unnecessary. On the other hand, if the wedding dress is short-sleeved, sleeveless or strapless, a simple yet elegant bracelet would be a tasteful addition to the ensemble.
- Wear earrings if the bride's hairdo is upswept. If the bride has a long neck and the bodice of the wedding dress is simple, earrings that dangle are an attractive choice. If the bride's neck is short or if the bodice of the dress is embellished, then stud earrings are a better alternative. Whichever style earring is worn, the earrings should match the necklace if one is worn. Specifically, if the bride chooses to wear a pearl necklace, she should choose pearl earrings.
- Choose jewelry for the bride's hair that goes well with the entire ensemble. Hair jewelry may include a tiara to which a veil may be attached, or it might include a diamond or cubic zirconia or pearl hair clip. Again, follow the theme: if the dress is trimmed in pearls and the bride chooses to wear pearl earrings, use pearls in the hair.
- 1 x Crown
- 1 x Necklace
- 1 x Pair of Earrings