- Wig Material: Imported Japan Kanekalon
- Free Gift: A high quality wig cap
- Cap Size: Average
- Cap Construction: Monofilament
- Color：Dark Brown (2/33), Claret-red (2/99), Black (3#)
- Length: 19cm/7.5in(Front); 80cm/31.5in(Back)
- Easy wear best wigs give you a new fresh hair style in minutes
- Breathability and soft fashion wigs more comfortable for long time wear
- Genius and fashion style designed cheap wigs withstand the text of time and give you stylish looks
- These long best wigs come with black and gold color combination designed, chic and glamour
- Easy wear best wigs give you a new fresh hair style in minutes! Breathability and soft fashion wigs more comfortable for long time wear
- Stylish long straight hair wig gives sweet impression for others
- Fashion long best wigs are the best choice for you
- These long best wigs are made of soft thick lustrous kanekalon which is durable enough for long time using
How to wear a wig, easier than you think?
How Often Should You Wash Your Wig?
First, put the wig cap on.
Then make sure your hair is covered completely.
Now, put the wig on. Adjust the wig until you are comfortable with the position.
You can now style the wig as you prefer.
- The answer ultimately depends on how often you wear it and what type of damage it incurs while wearing. The general rule of thumb for human hair wigs is to wash them after every ten to twelve wearing. For synthetic hair you can get by with washing after every fifteen to twenty wearing
- You may need to wash your wig more often under certain circumstances. If you are very active and perspire a lot, if you live in a more humid climate, or if you are around a lot of pollutants such as car exhaust, cooking grease, or cigarette smoke you will definitely want to wash your wig more often. In these instances it is okay to wash your wig after six to eight wearing but any more than that will cause your wig to deteriorate more quickly and loose its shape and style. If you do need to shampoo your wig more frequently it is important to adhere to the proper cleaning instructions and to use the correct products in order to minimise damage
How to Store the Wig:
- When you do not use the wig, according to the original hairstyle and then put the wig on the shelf
- If you don't wear for a long time, first gently comb wig, spray nursing liquid, natural drying, then put the wig into dry box and don't let other things pressure it
How to Clean the Wig:
- First, comb the wig and fill your sink basin with cool water
- Add a capful of synthetic wig shampoo and blend in. Never use regular shampoo on synthetic wigs! If the wig has picked up the odor of smoke or other strong odors, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to your basin, and blend in
- Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated
- Gently scrub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean. Leave the wig soak in the wig basin for about 15 minutes
- Empty the wig basin of water and rinse the wig or piece in cool water. It is very important to use cool water on curly wigs, as warm water will over-relax the curls of wigs
- Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig
- Use dry towel absorbs moisture and natural dry. Avoid direct sunlight, damage the wig
- Comb the wig and spray nursing liquid, then natural drying
- Comb gently to remove tangles, then turn inside out
- 1 x Long Straight Hair Wig with Wig Cap