- Wireless control, easy to install.
- Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances with voltage AC110~240V or DC0~28V.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Model No.: S12CA-DC09-ANT2 / S12CA-DC12-ANT2 / S12CA-DC24-ANT2
- Channel: 12 CH
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched, Toggle + Momentary, Toggle + Latched, Momentary + Latched
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Operating Voltage: DC12V±1V (S12CA-DC12-ANT2), DC9V±1V (S12CA-DC09-ANT2), DC24V±1V (S12CA-DC24-ANT2)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 95mm x 75mm x 20mm
- Case size: 100mm x 80mm x 30mm
- Static Current: ≤6mA
- Maximum Working Current: 4A / each channel
External extend antenna:
- Frequency Range: 300~450MHz
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Antenna Length: 15cm
- Cable Length: 150cm
- Weight: 35g
- Anti-interference, waterproof, shielded wire set inside
- Magnetic stand design for easy to install
- The receiver has farther working range with external extend antenna!
- Model No.: CB-12
- Channel: 12 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 1000m / 3000ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by bonding pad encoded
- Unit size: 135mm x 42mm x 25mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 6F22-9V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
This 12CH long range remote control is great for hard to reach lights or other DC/AC electrical devices, remote distance can be 2000m theoretically.
You can use it to complete several operations at the same time. For example, turn the light on, open the door or control other dc/ac electrical divices in the meantime.
It is applied for light remote control, motor remote control, garage door remote control, gate remote control, etc.
- 1 x Receiver: S12CA-DC09-ANT2 / S12CA-DC12-ANT2 / S12CA-DC24-ANT2 (12 Channels / 11 Control Modes)
- 1 x Transmitter: CB-12
- 1 x User manual
Usage of 11 control modes :
- Setting control mode Momentary: press button 1 or 12 of the remote control.
Control mode Momentary (relay 1~12): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Setting control mode Latched: press button 2 of the remote control.
Control mode Latched (relay 1~12): Press -> On, other relays Off; Press other button -> Off.
- Setting control mode Toggle: press button 3 of the remote control.
Control mode Toggle (relay 1~12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- Setting control mode Momentary (relay 1~6) + Latched (relay 7~12): press button 4 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (relay 1~6) + Momentary (relay 7~12): press button 5 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Latched (relay 1~6) + Toggle (relay 7~12): press button 6 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Momentary (relay 1~10) + Toggle (relay 11~12): press button 7 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (Channel 1~10) + Momentary (Channel 11~12): press button 8 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (relay 1~4) + Momentary (relay 5~12): press button 9 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Momentary (relay 1~4, 7~12) + Latched (relay 5~6): press button 10 of the remote control.
- Setting control mode Toggle (relay 1~10) + All On / Off (relay 11/12): press button 11 of the remote control.
Press button 11: Turn on all 12 relays
Press button 12: Turn off all 12 relays