- Wireless control, easy to install
- Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/several transmitters can control one/several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
- Model No.: S1T-DC09 / S1T-DC12 / S1T-DC24
- Channel: 1 CH
- Control Mode: Toggle (Press -> On; Press again -> Off)
- Decode: Fixed code by Soldering
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC12V±1V (S1T-DC12), DC9V±1V (S1T-DC09), DC24V±1V (S1T-DC24)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 68mm x 48mm x 20mm
- Case size: 75mm x 55mm x 30mm
- Maximum Working Current: 5A / each channel
- Model No.: CV-4
- Channel: 4 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 500m / 1500ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit size: 110mm x 50mm x 18mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
This 4 x 1CH rf remote control on / off switch operates in the toggle control mode.
Just press slightly the button on the remote, you can control on/off, open/close of universal DC/AC electrical devices.
It is applied for light remote control, motor remote control, garage door remote control, gate remote control, etc.
- 4 x Receiver: S1T-DC09 / S1T-DC12 / S1T-DC24 (4 Channels / Toggle Control Mode)
- 1 x Transmitter: CV-4
- 1 x User manual
- Initial state: B, D = Normally Closed; D, K = Normally Open.
- Press button: Turn on relay (connect D and K, disconnect B and D)
- Press button again: Turn off relay (disconnect D and K, connect B and D)
- Press button 4: Turn on the relay of receiver 4(connect D and K, disconnect B and D)
- Press button 4 again: Turn off the relay of receiver 4(disconnect D and K, connect B and D)