- Primary Function: Wireless headset
- Power: Rechargeable battery
- Color: Black
- Talk Time: 4-5 hours
- Manufacturer Ref: 9442045FXIYR
- Dimensions (mm) including earpiece: 35 x 18 x 21mm/1.38 x 0.71 x 0.83in(L x W x H)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does a fully charged battery last for?
- The talk time is around 4-5 hours.
- The bluetooth wireless headset with superior sound, powerful bass system
- Work with all PCs (plug and play , no startup programs need to be installed)
- It brings real hi-fi enjoyment and let you enjoy the moving fun of music
- Bluetooth version 2.0 for faster pairing and connection, improved call quality and lower power consumption. Also compatible with Bluetooth version 1.2 and 1.1 devices
- Color LED indicates status of Bluetooth connection
What is Bluetooth?
- Bluetooth is a form of wireless communication and can be used to pass information to Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones
- Bluetooth is an excellent protocol for wireless communication because it's capable of data at nearly 1MB/s, while consuming 1/100th of the power of Wi-Fi
- There are no charges for delivering a message using Bluetooth unlike using SMS text messaging
Why Use a Bluetooth headset?
- The Bluetooth headset lead a fashionable lifestyle, Bluetooth headsets have become must-have accessories for cell phone fanatics, though it may sound complicated, Bluetooth really is quite simple, inexpensive, and easy to use
- The Bluetooth headset deeply loved young phone and sports fans, you can also use Bluetooth to stream music wirelessly, connect to the Web, transfer files, and more
- Answer calls and Enjoy music anywhere and anytime, especially while driving a car or doing sport
- Giving you hands-free! Control over your mobile phone without the need for obtrusive cables or wires. Make sure everyone can see your Bluetooth headset while you're talking with your hands free. It's so easy to look like you're talking to yourself if it's not that obvious
- A simple wired headset is a satisfactory solution for many people, but it literally ties you to your cell phone. With a Bluetooth headset you can have your cell phone in your briefcase on your car's back seat, and still place and receive calls
Take a perfect Bluetooth headset from Dinodirect, make your life more free and fashionable!
A Little History:
- Before we delve into the different kinds of Bluetooth, it may help to know a little bit about Bluetooth itself. In Bluetooth technology, two devices communicate with each other over low-frequency radio waves in the 2.4GHz range. No cables or wires are needed, and the only requirement is that both devices be Bluetooth compatible. Unlike infrared ports, the connected devices don't need to be in direct line of sight, but they do need to be relatively close to each other. And like a wireless Infrared transfer, Bluetooth doesn't cost anything beyond the initial investment in the devices.
- In addition to connecting a cell phone to a headset, Bluetooth is used to connect PCs to keyboards and mice, handhelds to other handhelds, and cell phones to computers. Many cars are even equipped with Bluetooth so that you can use the car's audio system for hands-free cell phone functions
How to Activate a Bluetooth Headset:
- Set you Bluetooth headset device to discovery mode. To do this, usually you just hold down the control button for 3+ seconds until the light stays continuously lit. If the device asks for a pass codes for these devices are 0000 or 1234. Consult the user's manual of the device for the correct code if not listed here
- Set your phone or mobile device to find the Bluetooth device. To do this, go to settings and find the Bluetooth link. Activate the link (select Yes to activate)
- Set the phone find audio device mode. The phone will search and the Bluetooth device will register, Click confirms or OK
- Exit settings mode on the phone. Your Bluetooth headset device is now connected and ready to use
- 1 x CVSB-B09 Bluetooth Wireless Headset
- 1 x Power Charger
- 1 x Headset Earhook
- 1 x User Manual - English