- Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard supports for all of the Mobile6.0 operating system based on mobile phones, such as DuoPuDa whole line is used 6.0 99% and so on
- Higher version
- One-piece wireless laser pens, electronic pointer, possess real laptop Touchpad
- Shafting to quickly switch, and follow one's inclinations
- In a computer can be manipulated, can use the edge blunt, barrier-free
- Compact design style, Multi-functional syncretic, Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is very easy to carry, practical
- Compatible With: HTC P3470, HTC TyTN II, HTC P3350,HTC P4350,HTC 818Pro,HTC 838Pro,HTC C800,HTC D600,HTC D810,HTC D818C,HTC P3300,HTC P3400,HTC P3600i,HTC M700,HTC P3000 ,HTC C500,HTC C730,HTC S730,HTC S740,HTC S710,HTC Touch Diamond2,HTC Touch Diamond,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch HD,HTC Touch 3G,HTC Touch Viva,HTC Touch Pro,HTC Touch Dual,HTC Touch,Samsung i710,Samsung i780,Samsung i200,Samsung i900,Samsung i908E,SamsungSGH-i617,LenovoET600e,LenovoET880,Amoi N810,Amoi E70,Amoi E72,Amoi E78,HP518,Motorola Q8,Motorola Q9,Dopod S1,Dopod S500,Dopod P660,Dopod S600,Dopod P860,Dopod C730,Dopod C750,Dopod D805,Dopod D9000,Dopod 595,ASUS P750,ASUS P526,ASUS P570,LG KS20,Amy - Q7,Nokia 3250,Nokia 5320XM,Nokia 5500,Nokia 5700,Nokia 6110N,Nokia 6120C,Nokia 6210N,Nokia 6220C,Nokia 6290,Nokia 6650F,Nokia E50,Nokia E51,Nokia E60,Nokia E61/E61i/E62,Nokia E63,Nokia E65,Nokia E66,Nokia E70,Nokia E71,Nokia E90,Nokia N71,Nokia N73,Nokia N76,Nokia N78,Nokia N79,Nokia N80,Nokia N81,Nokia N82,Nokia N85,Nokia N91,Nokia N93/N93i,Nokia N95/N95 8GB,Nokia N96,Samsung G810/G818,Samsung i400/i408,Samsung i450/i458,Samsung i550/i558,Samsung i560/i568,Samsung i7110,Samsung i8510,Samsung L870/L878,LG KT610
- Mini Bluetooth Touchpad Laser Pen Wireless Keyboard
- This type of Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard, convenient in the bad light environment with the equipment
- Elegant Mini Bluetooth Keyboard design, a very smooth texture, very easy to carry
- Windows multimedia control, no matter you are sitting on the sofa, or uncomfortable lying in bed, multimedia wireless control, let you enjoy multimedia happiness
- Compact design style, Multi-functional syncretic, Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard is very easy to carry, practical
How Does a Wireless Keyboard Work?
How does the keyboard get power?
- Wired keyboards connect using a serial port, either by a traditional five-pin serial connection or using a USB cable. The keyboard would receive power over this cable and transmit the commands to the PC. A wireless keyboard is powered by battery and sends its signal to a receiver that is connected to the PC through a USB port.
How does the computer get the information?
- A radio frequency (RF) receiver, like the one pictured, or a Bluetooth antenna receives the information transmitted to it from the keyboard. Microsoft Windows and Apple Computer's operating systems each have the ability to translate the commands sent wirelessly.
Benefits and limitations
- Wireless keyboards permit users to work up to 10 feet from their receivers. This is helpful if you have a large workspace or work at a bank of monitors. On the flip side, the further away the keyboard sits from the receiver, the greater chance of delay or keystrokes being dropped from input. In addition, RF keyboards can interfere with other wireless devices in close proximity.