- Ambient Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃, Humidity: 10% ~ 95% RH non-condensing
- Transmission Rate: 11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps, 11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54Mbps, 11n: up to 300Mbps
- Working Frequency Range: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz
- Channel: 1 ~ 13
- Transmit Power: 20dBm (max)
- Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2, 64/128 bit WEP encryption, Quick security settings QSS, Operating system support for Windows 2000/XP/XP64/Vista/Vista64/Windows 7/Windows7 x64/linux/wince
- Strong wireless performance, using 11N wireless technology, wireless transmission rates of up to 300Mbps. Compared to traditional products and 150M 54Mbps 11G products with higher wireless bandwidth to the LAN data transmission more efficient, can effectively reduce the network delay, so that voice, video, online games, online on demand and more smoothly
- The wireless LAN adapter used the CCA (Clear Channel Assessment) empty channel detection technology, is detected around a radio signal interference, it can automatically adjust bandwidth mode to avoid channel interference, the wireless signal more stable. When the interference disappears, can automatically tied idle channel, full advantage of channel bundling advantages and boost wireless performance
- Comprehensive security, support WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WPA / WPA2 security and WEP encryption, all-round protection of wireless networks will not be violated, and theft
- QSS has a fast hardware security settings meet the WPS standard. In line with the WPS function with QSS or use the wireless route, simply press the wireless router and network card were the QSS fast and secure button, or enter a computer router PIN code to complete than traditional WEP encryption more secure WPA2 level wireless security connection, do not need to remember complex passwords
- Mode, wireless Internet access mode and the wireless AP mode
- USB 32-bit 2.4GHz Reversed SMA,64/128-bit WEP
- TKIP, WPA encryption UP to 300Mbps(with Automatil Scale Back), Indoor: 100M,Outdoor: 300M ( 2T2R)
- 11N Wireless, 300Mbps wireless speed Two separate antenna 2 x 2MIMO architecture, CCA technology to improve wireless stability, expand wireless coverageQSS fast security settings, wireless network more secure, more efficient setWell compatible with 11b, 11g and 11n products
- Interface USB 2.0
- Two separate antenna external antenna
- Follow the standard IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11b
- Two separate antenna external antenna
How to Set Up an Edup Wireless LAN Adapter
- Installing an Edup wireless LAN adapter may require using third-party drivers.
- Wireless image by Szymon Apanowicz from Fotolia.comThe Edup line of wireless network adapters is manufactured by the Shenzhen SGL Electronics Technology Company. Many Edup card users have reported difficulties installing their wireless adapters, due to faulty or missing instructions, drivers and poor technical support. Fortunately, Edup adapters are installed the same way as other wireless cards, and third-party software drivers are available.
- Difficulty: Moderate
Install the wireless adapter in your computer.
- Depending on which type of adapter you have, this process will differ. A USB adapter can simply be plugged into a USB slot on your computer. A PCMCIA wireless adapter card will plug into a PCMCIA slot on a laptop. These slots are usually on the side of the laptop
- If you have a PCI-type adapter for a desktop computer, you will need to open your computer case, and plug it into a PCI slot. In most computers, the PCI slot is white, and shorter than the other slot types. The instruction manual that came with the adapter should contain detailed instructions on how to physically install the adapter
Install the software drivers for the wireless adapter.
- In most cases, your computer should automatically begin to install the right drivers
- Alternatively, you may wish to install them manually from the driver disc that should have come packaged with the adapter. Insert the CD and wait for a window to pop up. There should be a button called "Install Drivers." Click it, and follow the onscreen instructions
- Some users have reported receiving the wrong drivers with their Edup adapters, or that the official drivers do not work. If this happens to you, download and install the "I-O DATA WN-B11/USBSL Wireless LAN Adapter 184.108.40.206" drivers. The website of the company that manufactures the Edup line of wireless adapters does not host the drivers needed to run the adapters
Join a wireless network.
- Once the adapter and its drivers have been properly installed, your computer will ask you if you wish to join a wireless network. It will display a list of wireless networks your adapter can locate. Select your home network from the list. If you set up your home network to require a password, you will be asked to enter it now. Once you have selected your network and entered your password, the set up of your Edup wireless LAN adapter should be complete.
- 1 x Wireless LAN Adapter With Detachable Antenna