- Cuff sleeve, lapel and button design qualify its fashionable style
- Unique solid design contribute to the quality of the cotton women blazer
- Delicate cutting of this cotton women blazer can fully demonstrate your fit figure
- Made of high quality material, this cotton women blazer is comfortable
- The buttons of this cotton women blazer is not only stylish but natural
- Sexy and chic, this cotton women blazer will make you stand out from the crowd
- One button blazer is certainly a great gift for your special one or yourself
- We have different colors for you to choose
- Free size fits most people
- Material: Cotton
- You will be one of those in the front of vogue when in this cotton women blazer
- Designed to deliver a zero-distraction fit, you'll have ventilation where you need it most
- Solid color design makes fashion women blazer decent even on serious occasion
How to Buy a Blazer for Women:
When boys first wore jackets as part of their school uniforms, they probably didn't realize they would be trend setters for women. But soon the modern women's blazer evolved, creating one of the most versatile options in a woman's wardrobe. Follow these steps to buy the blazer you need.
- Choose from the many different looks available in women's fashions. Although a blazer can be worn in different situations, you'll find various styles exist, from the denim or novelty blazer to the classic blazer with narrow lapels.
- Go with a classic single-breasted blazer in a neutral color when you want your blazer to serve many purposes. Dress up or down with other women's separates and accessories. Buying two blazers, one for winter and one for summer, provides more options.
- Make certain that you buy a good quality blazer by checking the sewing. Look for a good strong stitch that holds. Except for some summer blazers, most quality-made blazers include a full lining.
- Check for a good fit. Women's blazers should fit snugly without being overly tight or loose at the shoulders. A curved seam at the torso often provides a better fit. Some blazers feature a vertical slit at the back for more comfort.
- Consider the wide range of colors and other style options. Blazers come single or double-breasted with different types of collars and lapels. The length of a blazer also varies from waist to above the knee.
- Study the fabric options. Blazers made from silk, wool, linen, cotton, polyester, gabardine, knit and fabric blends all affect the look and fit of a blazer. Wool and silk blazers may need special care such as dry-cleaning.
- Look at what your budget allows you to spend. You're better spending more on a good all-around blazer than buying several of poor quality.
How to Wear a Blazer with a Dress:
Ever go out and feel like you are wearing the same thing as everyone else except in a different color? That fashion is rarely new unless it is off the wall? This may be somewhat true but mixing two unlikely clothing types in an outfit can put a new spin on one or more fashion staples. One great staple for women to try in a new way is the blazer!
- Find a well fitting blazer. There's nothing worse than a blazer that looks like it is eating your body. Blazers do not have to be super tight to look good. It can be slightly loose as long as it is not too big in the shoulders. Having a blazer professionally altered is well worth it (especially in regards to length). A fit that flatters and does not overwhelm your body shape is best.
- The next important part of the blazer in regards to putting together the outfit is the fabric. Is it shiny or plain? What is the color? Neutrals with neutrals work best for most people. Black on black is a classic. A brightly colored blazer can look great, too. These characteristics will help you decide what to wear the blazer with.
- Depending on the fabric and the color, find a dress that compliments but does not entirely match the blazer. The rule that you shouldn't place a lot of emphasis on both the lips and eyes in cosmetics is a rule that can be applied to the blazer with a dress look. Dark with dark and light with light look great. A solid neutral blazer with a knee-length satin tunic dress can give a cool and casual look for any event. A short cocktail dress with a fancy fitted blazer is a definite sensation!