- Material: Paillette & Cloth
- Pattern: Plaid
- This cosplay costume uniform shows off your sexy curve
- Just from the charming color and style you definitely will be the sexiest one
- You will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" adult cosplay costume
- Sexy and chic, this cosplay costume uniform will make you stand out at any party
- The exquisite workmanship and high quality material make this cosplay costume uniform used for a long time
Size in Detail:
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
- Bust and waist are elastic
How to Measure:
- Bust/Chest: if possible, get a friend to help. With arms relaxed at your sides, measure the fullest part of your bust, keeping the tape parallel to floor
- Waist: measure around your waist in your under wear, at the point, where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body
- Hip: stand with your heels together, and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape parallel to the floor
- Arm: bend your elbow 90 degree and place your hand on your hip. Hold tape at the center back of your neck, measure across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist. The total length in inches is your sleeve length
- Height: stand in stocking feet. With feel together and back to a wall. Measure from the floor to the top of the head
How to Wash Paillette:
Paillette is ornaments that is shiny on the top of the shoes. Paillette can be made from metals or other types of materials. You may find that your shoes made of Paillette are very charming, and you will want to take care when you clean it. Paillette is a delicate and must be handled with care. Hand-washing is best in order to keep the satin material crisp
- Wet a piece of soft cloth, gentle scrub,this is the best way to wash the Paillette.
- Besides, you also can use the soft brush to wash, and do not wash it in the water directly.
- l Place your Paillette on a dry towel and roll it up to extract the excess water. Refrain from wringing the Paillette
- l Hang the Paillette up to air dry. Don't hang it in direct sunlight.