- Pattern: Halterneck
- Material: Patent Leather
- The design of this kind of women dress is in accordance with mass appetite that can always keep you in fashion
- This sort of women dress is comfortable and pleasantly cool to wear so that it can let you be in high spirit
- The material of this dress is as soft and smooth as hairs
- With stylish design, this women dress is popular
- Show your charming with the women dress, you and your lover will have a good day
Size in Detail:
- The bust: 86-102cm, waist: 58-79cm
- Measured size refers to the followed measurement image
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- These dimensions are for reference only; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Embedded with chic modern designing patterns, this kind of women dress is both fashionable and gentle
- With stylish factors, this lady dress is a worthwhile choice for the women of the new generation
- Dresses are worn by females of all ages as an alternative to a separate skirt and blouse or trousers
How to Polish Patent Leather
Patent leather can be used to make bags, belts, gloves, shoes and even jackets. While this material is naturally eye catching, it can reflect on you in an unflattering light if the piece hasn't been well maintained. Patent leather is sleek and shiny when it's properly cared for, but it also has a tendency to get dull, dirty and scuffed with natural wear and tear. Regularly cleaning and polishing the surface of all your patent leather products will keep them looking like they've just been plucked off the store shelf.
- Clean the surface with a mild mix of soap and water. Dip a soft cloth in a bowl of water with a few drops of gentle liquid soap stirred in. Run the cloth over the patent leather to remove dirt and dust from the surface.
- Get rid of scuffs -- common on patent leather shoes -- with mineral oil. Dip the corner of a clean cloth in mineral oil and spot test an inconspicuous area of the shoe for any discoloration or adverse reaction. If none occurs, vigorously rub the scuffed area of the shoe with the cloth, reapplying mineral oil as needed until the scuffs disappear.
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and use this to lightly mist a clean soft cloth. Use this to buff the patent leather to a shine.