- Flap design of this clutch evening bag is quite different from other bags
- Rhinestones on the clutch evening bag are really flashing
- There is also a chain on this evening clutch bag
- This clutch evening bag comes at a perfect size
- You can put tissues and cell phone in this gorgeous evening handbag
- This women evening clutch bag is perfect for many occasions
- Material: Silk & Rhinestone
- Bag Size: 26 x 5 x 11cm/10.2 x 2.0 x 4.3in(L x W x H)
- Chain Length: 55cm/21.7in
- Red color of this clutch evening bag can let people feel your enthusiasm
- The rhinestones on the women evening bag will let you become out of ordinary
- Magnet buckle of this evening clutch bag will bring you the convenience
- You can use this evening clutch bag as a handbag as well because of the chain design
- Four colors which you can choose; black, red, white and champagne
How to Choose an Evening Bag:
The jewelry, dress and shoes always come first. But, sometimes women forget about the evening handbag until it's time to walk out the door and there's no place to put their lipstick or cell phone. Whether you're going to an upscale restaurant, cocktail party or a formal, getting the perfectly matched evening bag is not only vital for carrying those extra things but also for completing the look. Follow these tips on how to pick out the ideal evening bag for the occasion.
- Go small. The key for any handbag after 6 p.m. is to shrink the size. Totes and handbags embroidered with signature prints, such as Coach, are not usually appropriate for formal occasions. The most popular silhouette is a clutch-type, whether boxed or rectangular. Some also opt for the circular bags, which can hold more
- Match the fabrics and embellishments on the handbag and dress. If there are no sequins on the dress, don't get a bag with sequins. The same applies for fabric, like matching crushed velvet with satin is an absolute don't unless the dress has both fabrics. The perfectly matched evening bag will look very similar in fabrics and embellishments to the dress you're wearing
- Keep the same style throughout the attire. If you have a contemporary bag that is triangle-shaped or Chinese-inspired for example, be sure that the style of the dress is not reminiscent of the 1930s. A contemporary dress should have a contemporary bag and so on. Fabrics and embellishments aren't the only factors in uniformity
- Check the hardware. If your bag has silver straps, be sure to avoid gold jewelry and vice versa. Know your fashion habits, such as a partiality to silver, and shop with this in mind. If you happen to favor a bag that is all-hardware and no fabric, be sure the style and colors match
- Allow practicality for the evening bag. It may be cute, but can it fit your cash, license, camera, cell phone and last-minute extras? Do a test while you're in the store to see if it holds up to your typical carry-around
- Personalize a bag if you can't find one to meet your needs. Getting an extra pair of costume jewelry earrings can turn into a fun afternoon project if you choose to glue the extra stones onto the bag yourself with fabric glue. Have a dress that's recently been altered? Take some of the scrap fabric and add a panel or a bow to the purse to show your customization
- Invest in an evening bag if you frequent upscale events. If you find yourself attending more than a few evening events a month, find a bag that matches your general evening style and make it an investment
How to Store Bags:
Regardless of their composition, bags can be reused multiple times. Some bags such as luggage or totes are specifically designed for this purpose, while other varieties like paper or plastic are intended for a limited lifespan. Storing bags is very simple and can be done in similar fashion regardless of the type of bag.
- Pick a place in your home that offers space for bag storage. Ideally, it will be a location that does not experience temperature extremes or have a large amount of humidity. Closets and pantries work for this purpose. Basements can be good for travel bags if the bags won't collect moisture and grow mold. A storage bin is also a good idea for more expensive bags.
- Fold the bags along their creases to minimize the space they take up without damaging the material.
- Wad up plastic bags but try not to rip them. Paper and canvas bags can be folded. Leather bags and purses should have the handles stored inside the bag to prevent wear or damage. The bags should be empty when you store them unless you are using bubble wrap or wadded paper to preserve a bag's shape, which is very effective for handbags and purses.
- Place the bags in your storage space or bin with the thickest and heaviest bags on the bottom and the lighter or more brittle ones on top. Thicker luggage can be stacked on the bottom with any storage bins stored on top of it