- Material: Tencel
- Pattern: Solid
- Fashion women jackets with durable stitching
- Wearing the women jackets, you can go to any occasions, casual ones or formal ones
- The workmanship of the jackets are so good that you will satisfy with it
- Decoration on the women jackets is attractive, making the clothes special
- You will be cool when you wearing this womens jacket
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size may be smaller, we suggest you that you would choose a larger one
How to Measure:
- The slim women jackets can show your best figures to others
- Seen from backside, the jackets are neat and smooth
- The jackets have good elasticity, so you can do any movement with them
How to Wash:
- Tencel is the brand name for Lyocell, a fiber made from cellulose. Tencel garments are known for their softness and wrinkle resistance. The lightweight, breathable material is available in a variety of textures and colors. Depending on the garment, Tencel requires different care and cleaning methods. In most cases, hand-washing in cold water is the safest method for Tencel shirts. Always check the care tag before cleaning; some Tencel shirts are dry clean only and should be taken to a professional
- Fill a tub or sink with cold water and add mild laundry detergent according to the package directions
- Place the Tencel shirt in the water and swish it around for at least five minutes.
- Drain the sink or tub, and rinse the Tencel shirt thoroughly with cold, running water.
- Press the Tencel shirt against the sides of the sink or tub to remove any excess water. Do not twist the fabric.
- Hang the Tencel shirt to air-dry. If the shirt is stiff after drying, place it in the dryer with a clean, damp towel. Dry it on low heat for five to 10 minutes to soften